Any one running dump 1090 willing to try an experiment?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
@Llew @pontiend my vrs may be down for a few days - Ive rebuilding my computer so need to reinstall everything & vrs needs to be done when Im fully with it!

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
@Llew @pontiend With a bit of luck I should be contributing data again - I think Ive fixed an IP screw up.

(Not much around up here though!)

pontiend

Contibruter
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See Signature
My Location
south yorkshire
Working fine here.I had a problem with Liews feed for a couple of days too .Working fine now though

pontiend

Contibruter
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See Signature
My Location
south yorkshire
It's one dam thing after another lately.A bit back the pi went belly up could not get VRS working.I think that it ate the sd card I stuck one of my spare ones in it.I thought that I had finally knackered my main computer the other day.I managed to sort that, just waiting for the next challenge now.
Edit And my TM504 has just decieded that it does not want to recieve certain tronspoders Quest dmax etc.
Rant over.

Last edited:

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
Both of you up and running here, cheers.

pontiend

Contibruter
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See Signature
My Location
south yorkshire
Unfortunately I am offline .I was a bit late remembering to renew my ip address.I have tried to renew it.However I appears that I have no ip addresses registered.Trying to re register my ip.I am told that it is already taken.Not by me apparently.Is it possible that someone else took it in the six days that I was late re registering it.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Unfortunately I am offline .I was a bit late remembering to renew my ip address.I have tried to renew it.However I appears that I have no ip addresses registered.Trying to re register my ip.I am told that it is already taken.Not by me apparently.Is it possible that someone else took it in the six days that I was late re registering it.
Yes its certainly possible someone has nabbed / cyber squatted it. No point fretting about it - just set a new one up.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Thanks kind sir.
I have to admit I haven't added your last list, so I'll do those with your latest.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Ive started having problems with the browser stopping processing the info from VRS tonight. It stops displaying aircraft after anything between 5 minutes & an hour. Nothing has changed on the computer, although there was a win10 update yesterday. Using the vrs Tools - reconnect to data feed option re-establishes things but its bloody annoying - its stopped a dozen times tonight.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ive started having problems with the browser stopping processing the info from VRS tonight. It stops displaying aircraft after anything between 5 minutes & an hour. Nothing has changed on the computer, although there was a win10 update yesterday. Using the vrs Tools - reconnect to data feed option re-establishes things but its bloody annoying - its stopped a dozen times tonight.
My aircraft occasionally disappear from the map (scooped up by a mothership? :-ohmy )

Seriously, I've no idea how long the dead time is, as I haven't checked the map that often lately. When I do notice it, I shut down VRS, reopen it and start desktop option again in VRS server status

My VRS is local hosting on Firefox, and FR24 is using a default IP address on Chrome, and that goes down too, presumably at the same time so I don't know what the reason is.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Ive rebooted everything this morning & it seems to have cured it - maybe the win7 netbook that the dongle is connected to had patially hung.

pontiend

Contibruter
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See Signature
My Location
south yorkshire
I have just rebooted my Raspberry.Even though I was showing as connected I had Zero aircraft,and not transmitting anything to the merged feed.After rebooting I now show 22 aircraft and transmitting to the merged feed.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
There are some really unusual aircraft in southern Scottish airspace atm which are presumably bringing staff to COP26

So far today Ive see

Russian Special Flight Detachment (normally used by the President)
Kuwaiti air force
Slovenian air force

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
There are some really unusual aircraft in southern Scottish airspace atm which are presumably bringing staff to COP26

So far today Ive see

Russian Special Flight Detachment (normally used by the President)
Kuwaiti air force
Slovenian air force
Hope GLA keeps them grounded until COP26 gets things sorted pronto.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The interesting planes made the BBC News website :D

The Russian Dassault 7X near the bottom is the one I mentioned last night

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
@Llew @pontiend

7 more operator logos 6 official ones & one "unofficial" one - ICAO code DOJ is the USA sky marshals Justice Prisoner & Alien Transportation System. (If you have seen the film ConAir its based on these guys). They dont seem to have an official logo so Ive trimmed the logo header off the website & resized it. It fills another white rectangle in VRS even if it isnt an official emblem. Feel free to delete this one if you dont approve of such actions. :)

Attachments

• OperatorLogos1.zip
    20.5 KB · Views: 4