Status
Not open for further replies.

John777

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Icecrypte
My Location
Uk
BFBS U.K. channels on Eutelsat 10A satellite are they still available ? And how often does the Encryption /keys change our when was the last change
thanks

John777

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Icecrypte
My Location
Uk
hi
i was looking for information on Irdeto2 encryption / key /card / if any last changed on BFBS
service
thanks john

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Without knowing what you already have (your profile mentions 'icecrypte and uk' nothing else), nobody is going to provide you with a suitable answer.

The link to the BFBS broadcasts is to assist you to make your own choices on what is out there

John777

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Icecrypte
My Location
Uk
Without knowing what you already have (your profile mentions 'icecrypte and uk' nothing else), nobody is going to provide you with a suitable answer.

The link to the BFBS broadcasts is to assist you to make your own choices on what is out there
For satellite I am using Icecrypte 1650hd Receiver Which is pointed at 28e and 27w
i see in the past people was using BFBS channels.so I was wondering if this was a possibility
should anything change on 27w for BBC/ITV.etc.
thats what the query is about.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
BFBS is very rare to find on shares. Mainly because if a user is discovered to be using their card illegally their military benefits can be withdrawn, so its simply not worth the risk.

As we cannot help with illegal decryption of encrypted services I shall close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.