hairybadger

Bricoleur
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
near Geneva, Haute-Savoie, France
Hi,

We have an up-to-date BisTV card which was use for the channels on 13E. This morning they were all missing - I rescanned 13E and found 1900+ channels, so I'm sure the receiver, Diseqc and LNB are working but TF1,M6 and most of the other French channels are nowhere to be seen (ie no longer appearing in the channel list), although Trek is still there, for example.

I can't find any announcement about this - I know there has been some issue with TF1 and Canal and rights but I wasn't aware it extended to BisTV as well. I didn't have enough time to investigate further this morning. Would it be possible for somebody who can see 13E to tell me if TF1,France 2,3,4,M6 etc are still there or not? They'll be encrypted even if you can see them.

It's possible that there's a glitch at my end but I won't be able to usefully report back until this evening.

thanks guys

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Just checked and they all seem to be on the same transponder, 11681 H 27500 DVB-S2 8PSK 3/4.
Just scanned them in on my Duo2.

hairybadger

Bricoleur
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
Just checked and they all seem to be on the same transponder, 11681 H 27500 DVB-S2 8PSK 3/4.
Just scanned them in on my Duo2.
Perfect - thank you very much indeed! I'll have another look when I get home. It would be a little strange if a manual scan (solo2) had pulled in 1900+ channels except those on one transponder. Normally if there is a major change my card supplier notifies me. I'll report back this evening :)

Tururu

Assembled with recycled parts
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm motorised dishes(98x90)+fixed+multiLNB+24Unicable.
Currently 56 satellites, 61°West to 57°East.

Octagon SF8008 4K Twin, VU+Duo², VU+Ultimo4K.
Recycled as the owner.
My Location
North of Madrid (28703 Spain) -3Km of IKEA (40.545847, -3.612012).:-)
@hairybadger
Esta mañana tienes 1964 canales de TV, radio y datos.
Cuando busques el canal, ten cuidado de no tener un telefono sin hilo de casa (DECT) cerca ó el movil cerca del receptor ó por donde pase el cable de antena, como minimo 1 metro para no tener problemas, cuando realizo busquedas ciegas/manuales, se salta estas frecuencias/TP's, si no tomo estas precauciones.

Los canales que usas/buscas estan afectados por las frecuencias de estos telefonos en 1931Mhz/965.5Mhz.

Realice unas pruebas con el VU+Solo2 en Astra 19E con 12480Mhz, que es afectado por los telefonos moviles/DECT 1880Mhz/940Mhz. y claro, al hacer una busqueda, se salta el tp/frecuencia sin ver.
Cuidado con la base de DECT.
No es el receptor con peores resultados, pero no tener blidado el tuner, se nota.
---------
This morning you have 1964 TV, radio and data channels.
When looking for the channel, be careful not to have a cordless telephone (DECT) nearby or the cell phone near the receiver or through the antenna cable, at least 1 meter to avoid problems, when performing blind/manual searches , skip these frequencies/TP's, if I do not take these precautions.

The channels you use/search are affected by the frequencies of these telephones in 1931Mhz/965.5Mhz.

Perform tests with the VU + Solo2 on Astra 19E with 12480Mhz, which is affected by the mobile phones/DECT 1880Mhz/940Mhz. and of course, when doing a search, the tp/frequency is skipped without seeing.
Beware of the DECT base .
It is not the receiver with worse results, but not having tuned the tuner, it shows.

Cambios_28_3_2018_1300a.jpgCambios_28_3_2018_1300a.jpg

Last edited:

hairybadger

Bricoleur
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
@hairybadger
This morning you have 1964 TV, radio and data channels.
When looking for the channel, be careful not to have a cordless telephone (DECT) nearby or the cell phone near the receiver or through the antenna cable, at least 1 meter to avoid problems, when performing blind/manual searches , skip these frequencies/TP's, if I do not take these precautions.

The channels you use/search are affected by the frequencies of these telephones in 1931Mhz/965.5Mhz.

Perform tests with the VU + Solo2 on Astra 19E with 12480Mhz, which is affected by the mobile phones/DECT 1880Mhz/940Mhz. and of course, when doing a search, the tp/frequency is skipped without seeing.
Beware of the DECT base .
It is not the receiver with worse results, but not having tuned the tuner, it shows.

Cambios_28_3_2018_1300a.jpg
Thanks - now, this did occur to me but I couldn't see it being an issue. We do have cordless phones but none were in use this morning, we haven't changed any kit recently and the nearest house is maybe 40m away. I'll have a fiddle this evening :)

Tururu

Assembled with recycled parts
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm motorised dishes(98x90)+fixed+multiLNB+24Unicable.
Currently 56 satellites, 61°West to 57°East.

Octagon SF8008 4K Twin, VU+Duo², VU+Ultimo4K.
Recycled as the owner.
My Location
North of Madrid (28703 Spain) -3Km of IKEA (40.545847, -3.612012).:-)
@hairybadger
No digo que tengas interferencias, pido que tengas cuidado con los telefonos en esta frecuencia/TP.
El tuner del VU+Solo2 no tiene blindajes, una pena.

Cuando realice las pruebas con los telefonos moviles, el mas afectado fue el VU+zero, tampoco tiene blidajes a masa el tuner y la tapa es de plastico, el cable de la antena esta a menos de 1 metro (en el taller) estando en el bolsillo de la camisa, lo interferia.
Antes dejaba los telefonos al lado del teclado, desde entonces en el banco que tengo detras cuando realizo busquedas de canales.
Si estoy al telefono/whatsapp con algun amigo, ya se que puede fallar algunos canal.
Recuerda que los telefonos van rotando las frecuencias en uso, no siempre usan la misma, no siempre interfieren.
----------
I do not say that you have interference, I ask you to be careful with the phones in this frequency/TP.
The VU + Solo2 tuner does not have armor, a pity.

When testing with mobile phones, the most affected was the VU+zero, there is also no ground to the tuner and the cover is plastic, the antenna cable is less than 1 meter (in the workshop) being in the pocket of the shirt, it interfered.
Before I left the phones next to the keyboard, since then in the bank that I have behind when I search for channels.
If I am on the phone/whatsapp with a friend, I know that some channels may fail.
Remember that the phones are rotating the frequencies in use, do not always use the same, do not always interfere.

Las fotos son reales/The photos are real.
Gigaset C300 (DECT).
Canal Tele 5.- 12480 V 27500 3/4 DVB-S/MPEG-2/4 Astra 1M Europe a 19'2ºE.
Interferencia_movil_casa_DECT_imagenes_13_a13481.jpg

Last edited:

hairybadger

Bricoleur
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
Success: I got home this evening, scanned the requisite transponder and all the channels came back without so much as a whimper of protest. I have no idea what caused the problem - maybe there were transmission problems on the transponder this morning?

Anyway - thanks for all your help and suggestions, guys. Sterling work, as ever :)