canal official

nitefire

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1M Dish TD110 Diseqc USALS Twin LNB Tecnomate TM-5302HD
Pair of T&K brackets
My Location
Grays,Essex
Dose any one know any good sites selling official cards?
please

bbjacobsen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Channelmaster 1,8m offset + motor. See from 30W to 30E
My Location
Spain
Depending on which channels and where you live. You can get the Danish channels (DR1 + DR") via DRSYDEUROPA.COM. To get an official Canal+ card you need an address in Scandinavia

Cupart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
bbjacobsen said:
Depending on which channels and where you live. You can get the Danish channels (DR1 + DR") via DRSYDEUROPA.COM. To get an official Canal+ card you need an address in Scandinavia

And in some cases they might even check that your social security number is registred to the specific address which happened to me, which in turn lost me my subscription in France :-( This doesn't concern DR SydEurope though, which in theory has nothing to do with Canal Digital in the broader sense. CD only handle the encryption and the ditribution of cards via a handler in Malaga I believe...

Anyway, why on earth do you want to subscribe to Canal Digital (DK, S, NO or FI)? It is expensive, poor channel choice, horrible CS and can be difficult to receive in the most parts of Europe south of Germany...

BSHansen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
120 cm dish (unknown manufacturer)
My Location
Croatia
As a Scandinavian, with an apartment in Croatia and wanting to follow home news, etc., I bought a complete Canal Digital satellite dish package for a reasonable price, took the receiver and the card with me to Croatia and set up a 1.2 meter dish, ++ . It works beautifully - even with the older Thor 3 transmissions. Now, with Thor 5 on the air, with one of its beams directed also towards Eastern Europe, I only need an 80 cm dish. (Take a look at the Thor 5 footprint at another thread)

:):-newb

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum BSHansen

Yes you have fallen lucky with that but it is good that you thought about this before going. why not post a couple of pictures for us in the pictures of members setups forum

tanman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
big dish and seven receivers
My Location
fundee
Hi any chance i can get canaldigital 50miles south of lisbon

thanx

Tan

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
Think so, had a brother staying in Malaga and he could see Canal D, the Swedish packaged

But he had a BIG dish

w4tt4n4b3

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP120 + Inverto Black Premium Twin @ 28.2E
My Location
Greece
Could someone tell me how much a subscription to Canal Digital cost? I want Eurosport Hd and ESPN classic Europe to be available in the pack with English audio.
Thank you.

BombedOne

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Covering 30W-105.5E range, two motors, C and Ku band. Various receivers/cards/cams/etc.
My Location
Republic of Georgia
I've read on some website, that at 15 april, swap of cards will start (or end?) so known way of watching this package will no longer work. Can anyone confirm card swap thing?