Just Sharing This Channel Hopper aka Father Christmas.

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
I had a visitor last Saturday, Channel Hopper came with a car load of satellite goodies, even had a 1.8 Precision dish strapped to the roof. After a couple of days rest whereby my brain is able to work well enough to allow me to think whats next and I am able to walk in a reasonably straight line, after doing 10 miles up and down the lawn, plus information overload I am eager to get started. I have a a nice 1.8 Precision dish, a few holes and maybe needs a paint but it is a solid dish with a rolled edge and appears flat but will run a string test later. I also acquired a stand which I can just about lift, lnb, feedhorn etc etc. Now Channel Hopper obviously knows more about satellite systems than I would be able to comprehend over a life time of study but with the numbers and drawings he gave me I am grasping the setup. Having seen the pics before hand it was difficult to grasp what went where and it all looks 200% better than the photos that were sent. I will take some photos in the sunshine tomorrow to post on here in a separate thread and more as I progress with it all. The girls here, I say girls but they are almost as old as me but it keeps them sweet, so much so they will buy anything I need for the setup as my birthday present next month. Last but not in any way least my sincere thanks to Channel Hopper for traveling here to me with a car load of goodies to keep me happy for ages.

moonbase

Small Dish Man
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Congratulations, that's a might fine dish you have there in the Precision 1.8m. I am sure you will get many hours of enjoyment from both setting it up and observing what signals it can capture.

lovelyperson

Dreamer
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2.0m PF dish
1.8m PF Famaval
1.8m PF Marrafa
1.4m Tecatel offset
1.2m dish + Stab HH120
TBS 5925 USB
Octagon SF8008 4k Twin
GTMedia V8 UHD
GTMedia GTcombos x 2
Goldmaster SR525 HD
Sat-illimitè F300 hyper
62.0ºE - 63.0ºW
My Location
Alicante, España
Congrats also from me.......sounds like the fotos and installation thread will be a good read for us all here.:Y:oops: