channel list help

amazon21

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fortec Passion HD
My Location
Cambridge
Hi Llew,
Many years ago when i first got my Fortec Star Passion you helped me sort things out. Im not sure but it may have been you that told me that when it 'died', it was probebly due to 2 blown capacitors, it was and was fixed. Sadly in the mean time my (just recently girlfriend left, 12 years and took the freesat box that we had got with her). i also went and got Virgin Tivo in January that i do not use and was mainly for her. i have resurected my Passion but not many channels, i am no good at manual settings as i had a stroke and things like that are difficult. i wondered if (as you live in the East of England that you may have a complete channel list that i could put on a USB stick and re do the passion.
Many regards

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Moved to the Fortec section & I'll pm Llew to alert him to the thread :)

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
amazon21 said:
Hi Llew,
Many years ago when i first got my Fortec Star Passion you helped me sort things out. Im not sure but it may have been you that told me that when it 'died', it was probebly due to 2 blown capacitors, it was and was fixed. Sadly in the mean time my (just recently girlfriend left, 12 years and took the freesat box that we had got with her). i also went and got Virgin Tivo in January that i do not use and was mainly for her. i have resurected my Passion but not many channels, i am no good at manual settings as i had a stroke and things like that are difficult. i wondered if (as you live in the East of England that you may have a complete channel list that i could put on a USB stick and re do the passion.
Many regards

Thanks AS.

Might be able to help you out amazon21, have sent a PM for request of your details.