Website
Visit site
My Satellite Setup
DB 8000 HD - Manhattan 100HH -1m LH dish
<Network>Wireless to Cisco 857 router <Software>
Nabilosat Dream Elite v133B
My Location
Ireland
Is there a software CAM on the Dreambox recommended for an new Cyfra+ card? I tried a few with no luck. Thanks

salv90

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020
My Location
UK
cccam will do it.

If you have installed it before and it hasnt worked have you

a: Actually turned the the cam on once you installed it?
b: Had the card activated, or waited for the activation signal?

redmart

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
I have tried with CCCAM 2.12 and switched it on with the blue button but it always pops up "The service cannot be descrambled" .
I've left it in for several hours. I will get the vendor to reactivate.

A nonymous

Reaction score
It works fine in CCcam :D

Which Cyfra card do you have? Mine is a Mediaguard Seca card which works perfectly under CCcam :D

It says Nagravision on the card but it is definitely a Seca card :confused

You have to set up your cccam.prio file correctly otherwise it will not always see the card.

If its a Seca Card you will need to add this line to your CCcam.prio file

Code:
P: 0100:000068, 0100:000065 #Cyfra+ (Seca)

I had exactly the same problem to start with. With a correct cccam.prio file it will work with your setup as its identical to my own :D

:-beer

Nano

redmart

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
I have the Mediaguard Seca card with Nagravision written on it.

I had no luck with CCCam after updating the CCcam.prio file with these changes. I restarted the CAM also I rebooted the box. Do I need to add anything to CCcam.cfg? It is all comments at the moment.

A nonymous

Reaction score
try adding this line to your cccam file :D

Code:
SECA HANDLER: 3

I had to set this before the box would read my card :D

Have you checked the entitlements to see if the card is active? You can check this under cccaminfo (Usually downloadable from the blue button)

It should look something like the piccie below :-righton

:-beer

Nano

Attachments

• osdshot.png
    osdshot.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 152

redmart

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
No joy with that line in the CCcam.cfg file. The 3 entitlements all show 01-01-1992 so it doesn't look like the card has been activated yet.

redmart

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
I left the card in the receiver on Canal+Sport all day with CCcam running. When I got home nothing had changed.
This evening I tried leaving it on TVP 1 for a while. I noticed the ecm and emm counts were increasing. A bit later I looked at the CCcaminfo and noticed the entitlements had changed to 2009.
The card isn't enabled for TVP1 but when I put it back to Canal+Sport, hey presto - success. Any idea how long this card will last - it currently says 16/12/2009?

Anyway a big thank you to Nanochickin for your excellent help. I will now check if the HD channels will work in the Clarketech. One day it would be nice to have an 800 or even an 8000.

215liverpool

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1meter dish & DM500HD
My Location
Hertfordshire
Hey Nanochickin

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but I'm having the same problem getting problem getting my HD channels to clear on my Cyfra card. I have a DM500HD and the standard definition channels work fine through CCCAM but I wondered if you had a HD cyfra card and if so what was the secret to getting the channels to clear on your box ?

Thanks in advance :-ohmy)

A nonymous

Reaction score
Sorry can't help my friend. I only have the basic Cyfra Premierowy package, which doesn't include HD channels.

Its still in my DM7020 so not much point in having HD channels. Have you tried using OSCAM or SBox as a card reader to CCCam?

Regards

Nano

215liverpool

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1meter dish & DM500HD
My Location
Hertfordshire
Thanks anyway.

I'm really baffled as I've spoken to other people who have a CYFRA HD card and they can clear all the channels with the card just in CCcam. I'm really stumped as to why mine just clears the standard definition channels.

A nonymous

Reaction score
Which version of cccam are you using?

I'm still using 2.1.3 as all the others after are unstable.

215liverpool

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1meter dish & DM500HD
My Location
Hertfordshire
Well I was using Cccam 2.2.1 but everyone I've spoken to who had a CYFRA Hd card running in their Dreambox was using Cccam 2.1.3 so I changed to CCcam 2.1.3.

The standard definition channels are coming through fine in CCcam 2.1.3 but still no luck with the HD channels.

redmart

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
That's strange, since I switched to a new card I'm not clearing the HD channels. I'm on the Dreambox with CCcam 2.1.4. I mailed the vendor some time ago incase there was a problem with the card and I had no reply. My previous card was fine with the HD channels.

215liverpool said:
Well I was using Cccam 2.2.1 but everyone I've spoken to who had a CYFRA Hd card running in their Dreambox was using Cccam 2.1.3 so I changed to CCcam 2.1.3.

The standard definition channels are coming through fine in CCcam 2.1.3 but still no luck with the HD channels.

215liverpool

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1meter dish & DM500HD
My Location
Hertfordshire
redmart said:
That's strange, since I switched to a new card I'm not clearing the HD channels. I'm on the Dreambox with CCcam 2.1.4. I mailed the vendor some time ago incase there was a problem with the card and I had no reply. My previous card was fine with the HD channels.

Hi Red Mart,

Did you buy your Cyfra card from Satsklep ?

I'm really confused now.

I bought my card from Satsklep. I sent them an e-mail with my order number just on the off chance that they sent me the basic package which would explain why I'm only clearing the standard definition channels.

I got an e-mail back in English from a person called Anita telling me that they had they indeed just given me the basic package despite the fact that I'd paid for the HD one.

She said that I could have the HD package if I paid the difference between the HD package and the basic one ???? I replied saying I'd already paid for the HD package and could they update my card so I could receive those channels.

No reply as of yet !

My card says Nagra on it but in CCcam info it says it's a Seca card.

redmart

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
Yes I did get it from Satsklep and I've always dealt with Lukasz in the past who has been helpful.
I did buy the same package called "Cyfra+ multipakiet + Canal+ HD" so Canal+ Sports HD should be clearing.
I've sent off an email to info@, we should keep this up until they enable the channels we have paid for.
It did go up in price a fair bit compared to the previous year.

215liverpool

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1meter dish & DM500HD
My Location
Hertfordshire
I've sent an e-mail on Friday evening so if I don't get a reply on Monday I will send another e-mail on Tuesday.

215liverpool

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1meter dish & DM500HD
My Location
Hertfordshire
Fixed it, I found out they hadn't sent me the card I'd paid for. They have now updated the entitlements on the card and now it clears the HD channels.