DIGI TV channels down?

bouda25

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 500s, Dish 90 cm,
HH Motor, FCK LNB
My Location
IRL
Almost 2 weeks ago I was watching digi tv channels before I went on holiday. I came back last friday 19/06/2010 and the channels have disapeared. I have updated keys but there are still not opened. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Cccam 2.1.3 that I am using but nothing has changed. I am using Nabilosat image and Cccam 2.1.3 softCAM.
Any idea? Is anyone experiencing such situation?
Thanx

developers

Reaction score
Website
www.development.plus.com
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Solo 4k PVR using Enigma2, Motorised Triax 1.1m, fixed Orbital 80cm dish with 3 LNB 13e, 19.2e and 28.5e 4/1 way diseqc Cas 3+ Diablo 2.3 & TRex 4.6 Rover SDM2 & Satlook HD
My Location
Cheshire.
Still working for me eg HBO Comedy some have gone though I think. Mgcamd and Fausto Enigma2
Jem

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
A lot of the channels are now only broadcasting in Nagravision 3 encryption so are no longer available, check kingofsat to see which channels are still using Nagra 2.
From memory TV 1000, Pro Cinema, Pro TV, Antena 1, Nova Sports Cze, Sport Ro, Eurosport, and others, are still using Nagra 2.

bouda25

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 500s, Dish 90 cm,
HH Motor, FCK LNB
My Location
IRL
Mickha said:
A lot of the channels are now only broadcasting in Nagravision 3 encryption so are no longer available, check kingofsat to see which channels are still using Nagra 2.
From memory TV 1000, Pro Cinema, Pro TV, Antena 1, Nova Sports Cze, Sport Ro, Eurosport, and others, are still using Nagra 2.

On kingofsat, most channels are both nagra2 and nagra3 encrypted while the rest are nagra3 exclusively.
But flysat is showing that all digi channels are nagra3 encrypted.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
They haven't all switched Nagra 2 off yet quite a few still are open.

petert74

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.3m dish
Panasonic Digibox
My Location
Spain
When will it be killed off completly????

What are the chances of just the Czech channels staying on at Nag 2????

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
petert74 said:
When will it be killed off completly????

When the card swap has finally been completed, just enjoy the channels available for the time we have left.

petert74 said:
What are the chances of just the Czech channels staying on at Nag 2????

No chance of these channels staying in Nagra 2.

bigkenny

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo and Dreambox DM 518-S also a Technomate TM-6800HD using 1 metre dish with motor
My Location
North Wales
When will nagra 2 end 100% on Thor. esp the footy chs. I`m thinking of the English Prem` league this coming new season 2010/11

Will I still be able to watch it, if not what/where can I see it (using TM 6800HD ST:cool:

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
I doubt any of the sport channels will be open for the start of the EPL, TV 1000 went yesterday and no doubt most of the others will follow soon.
There's not going to be much available, on general emulation, which leaves either subscribing to a package, like Tring, or considering a card sharing option, something that is only discussed in general on the forum.

bigkenny

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo and Dreambox DM 518-S also a Technomate TM-6800HD using 1 metre dish with motor
My Location
North Wales
Mickha said:
I doubt any of the sport channels will be open for the start of the EPL, TV 1000 went yesterday and no doubt most of the others will follow soon.
There's not going to be much available, on general emulation, which leaves either subscribing to a package, like Tring, or considering a card sharing option, something that is only discussed in general on the forum.

yes the card sharing is the option I will have to look into, a friend of mine has it. He had the same Sat` box as me but sold it and got another (think its a Dreambox) and way hes hooked up to the card sharing looks like I will have to do same thing and get same box