Dm600 recording issues

revi909

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm600pvr,
gemini.
My Location
ireland
I'm having some issues with freezing and slow ECM's on a local box and a client box when I'm either recording or streaming to the net. Tried reflashing a few times with different images. Does anybody have any clue why this might be? Help is much appreciated.

erukus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
a sky mini dish + a Dreambox 600S with Gemini- 430 and CCcam 2.0.8
My Location
Cornwall UK
I have had my HDD installed in my DM600 for over a year and as far as I am aware if I was ever recording from a channel on my local card I never had freeze issues. However recently I have started to. Now if I am recording from a local channel i.e. one that I pay for it freezes but the ecm time is still really low (0.125). So essentially I am having the same issue as you I think (all of a sudden out of nowwhere)

erukus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cornwall UK
Anybody know the reason for this?

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
I don't have any problems with freezing on my Dm600, watching TV or recording. If you have not updated your image in over a year, it might be an idea to reflash the box in case something got corrupted. Also do a disk check to see if there is anything wrong with the hard drive. Check your SNR and AGC to see if your dish alignment has moved.
And above all else, if you have changed anything, change it back and see if the problem persists.

erukus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cornwall UK
shumifan50 said:
I don't have any problems with freezing on my Dm600, watching TV or recording. If you have not updated your image in over a year, it might be an idea to reflash the box in case something got corrupted. Also do a disk check to see if there is anything wrong with the hard drive. Check your SNR and AGC to see if your dish alignment has moved.
And above all else, if you have changed anything, change it back and see if the problem persists.

How do you do a disk check?

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
Menu -> setup -> hard disk