DM600s How to install Gemini image

Ash58

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dish installed
My Location
UK
Hi

I have just bought a new Dreambox 600s and it is just started working fine, I want to install the CCcam image but my laptop does not have a RS232 port.

How do i download and install the Gemini Servers on DreamBox 600s

Please assist me - i am still very new with this things it's first time for me
Ash

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Please try to post in an appropriate section - we have a whole section dedicated to the 600 which Ive moved this thread to. :)

First you need to get your terminology right - the CCCam isnt an image its a cam addon.

You dont install a Gemini server either - Gemini is one of many images and thats what you put onto your receiver. You often download Gemini images from the Gemini server though.

The easiest way to flash cams and images is to get your db set up to your home broadband network - easy enough to do, so sit down and do some reading - you have a lot to learn :)

Ash58

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dish installed
My Location
UK
Thank you for your quick short guidance

I did do a bit of reading and i also got the file downloaded etc Also managed to connect to the DM600 via my router

When i tried to replace the exsisting Enigima with Gemini useing Flashwizardpro, i get an error
"This is not(yet) supported on DM7020" when i downloaded for DM600

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Cant help you much more Im afraid, Ive got a 7020 and whilst general principles are the same the exact sequences to set them up will be different. Im sure one of our members that has a 600 will chip in soon though and give you the info you require.

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
Read this sticky: _http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/dreambox600/132780-flashing-dm-600-4-easy-steps.html