Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised Dish with Invacom 0.3db LNB
Golden Interstar 8005 S Receiver
Dragon Cam
My Location
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Hi,

I've had a look around and can't find a method of streaming from my DM7025+ to the likes of justin.tv, FTA channels ofcourse, and only for my own benefit when I'm at another location.

Justin.tv looks for a capture device. I can stream from my Dreambox via LAN using the webinterface. Is there anyway to capture the stream so it will stream to the likes of justin.tv?

hungary2006

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DREAMBOX 7025+
My Location
Suomi
SilenZ said:
Hi,

I've had a look around and can't find a method of streaming from my DM7025+ to the likes of justin.tv, FTA channels ofcourse, and only for my own benefit when I'm at another location.

Justin.tv looks for a capture device. I can stream from my Dreambox via LAN using the webinterface. Is there anyway to capture the stream so it will stream to the likes of justin.tv?

hmmm, not sure yet. Bcos Justin.tv video format is flv and Dreambox is .m3u which uses VLC, Mplayer to play it. Another way is by trying Bitcontrol Software which can converter .m3u to .wmv meaning that Windows MediaPlayer can play it.

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
SilenZ said:
Hi,

You'd need to have a decent amount up upload bandwidth.

If all you want to do is watch TV at a remote location, there is no need to do it via justin.tv. Have a look at these threads on doing it with VLC.

http://www.satellites.co.uk/satelli...aming-dm7025-internet-including-pictures.html

http://www.satellites.co.uk/satelli...-faqs/81198-how-stream-dreambox-internet.html

If you want to do it via justin.tv. You'll need to figure out how to get Flash Media Encoder to capture the stream from the dreambox.

PS: The stream from the dreambox is in MPEG2. M3U is not a video format, its just file that tells the media player where to get the video stream from.

hungary2006

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DREAMBOX 7025+
My Location
Suomi
SilenZ said:
Hi,

Hello,

Try usb tv card on your pc and get an account at justive tv and it will detect ur tv card. I had try this at mogulous site and stream to their site. I did this many years ago.

spacemind

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
metronic
My Location
PT
SilenZ said:
Hi,

Hi,

You can use the app fiscstream to capture de video from dreamboxes and then stream from your computer to justin tv

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
spacemind said:
Hi,

You can use the app fiscstream to capture de video from dreamboxes and then stream from your computer to justin tv

As this thread was started in May 2009 I would imagine he has either given up by now or found a way around it :D

hungary2006

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DREAMBOX 7025+
My Location
Suomi
Few years back I have figured out on how to stream it. Jusst EasyCap USB to capture from Dreambox to PC.

Analoguesat said:
As this thread was started in May 2009 I would imagine he has either given up by now or found a way around it :D