dream elite

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
@fintannl: Sorry, I have not had time yet, I am very busy at the moment. But I will give it a go as soon as I have some time. I really like DreamElite and will not change unless there are no other options.

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
I had a look inside the ipkg and the link it seems to point to is:
_http://dream-elite.planet.tl/softcams
If you go there it is an empty screen, but it might not allow directory browsing, so if you get a specific file it might retrieve. However, as it points at a directory called softcams, I suspect it will only contain cams. I have given it some thought and if anybody has all the available plugins for dreamelite, I will be happy to host them. I dont have a lightning fast connection, but at 768KB/s it should cope with reasoable volumes. It will just be nice to have a central repository for dreamelite files until the team comes back, if ever.

fintannl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Single Sat Dish and DM800
My Location
Ireland
loaded the ipk and funny thing is that it gives everything that the the old addons gave except cams. so while it may not be everything its a big help to be able to download at least skins/picons etc...