DS Brain Training

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
My better half is addicted to Brain Training on the DS.

The way it reminds you of what age you brain is at (mine's in it's 70s).

It also tells you off if you haven't played for a few days.

It also works as you do get better and it help memory - now where did I leave the DS?

Anyone else played it?

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
My son has wii ordered - released next Friday, 8th December.

Anyone else dipping their toe into the new games system?

Skip Channel

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
28e, 19e, 13e, 30w
My Location
England
I've got a DS and Brain Training, as has my sister and my other sister's kids. It's great, but we're all too scared to do the brain age test once we've got to our twenties! It's also a great multiplayer title, doing sums all at the same time and seeing who can finish first!

Brain Trainng can get a bit boring after you've opened all the challenges - it's still good but you can only beat your previous results. I like the Sudoku puzzles too, they introduced me the whole Sudoku thing. I've completed all those too, but there are puzzles I really need to get my time down on and to not make any mistakes/guesses!

Big Brain Academy is also good (and perhaps more fun, certainly as multiplayer) - if you like Brain Academy it's worth picking up.

gameboy, I'm not getting a Wii (couldn't really justify spending out on one...) but my sister's kid's are so I'll be using their's instead (another reason why I couldn't justify buying one ;) )

I'm cheapo games console at the end of it's lifetime man (Xbox)! Got in that habit after forking out a fortune at the very beginning of the N64's life - got the Dreamcast near the end and got loads of cheap games for it!

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Scotland
Dreamcast is great...

Love Shenmue I and II
and MSR (Metropolis Street Racer)
plus loads of others

If you don't have a games system or can't afford a new one get a Dreamcast for a few £££s and pick up the games for buttons.

They're almost as good as the new systems.

Even the N64, Sega Saturn and other old system have some great games, only the graphics let them down (compared to the new boxes).

messaid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox Humax Starsat Coship Arion Metabox Ferguson
My Location
france
Big thank's my friend gameboy excellent job compliment messaid saadane