Ebox elite x

Dave800

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Ebox elite x
My Location
Manchester UK
I’m looking for the remote control code for an EBox Elite X satellite receiver. I lost the remote. I have the manual which tells me nothing only it’s made by Sense in Korea.
searched and found 0699 and 1875 but neither work. I’m using a one for all remote urc3940 RM03 I tried the 991 then +ch that didn’t work either. Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated.794C7AC1-689B-47C2-9D92-7C6634EFA740.jpeg

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I’m looking for the remote control code for an EBox Elite X satellite receiver. I lost the remote. I have the manual which tells me nothing only it’s made by Sense in Korea.
searched and found 0699 and 1875 but neither work. I’m using a one for all remote urc3940 RM03 I tried the 991 then +ch that didn’t work either. Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated.View attachment 132147

What has your supplier mentioned about getting a spare/replacement remote ?

Dave800

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Ebox elite x
My Location
Manchester UK
What has your supplier mentioned about getting a spare/replacement remote ?
Hi Channel Hopper
I got this box about 5 years ago and do not have the installers phone number.
I’m following the instructions for the universal remote control to program the remote, I’m not inputting into the box

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
From the International section of this forum, the box is over ten years old and as such is unlikley to be MPEG-4 compatible.

For the hassle it would be better to trade up to a newer model unlless there is something specific the Elite box offers.

Dave800

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Ebox elite x
My Location
Manchester UK
From the International section of this forum, the box is over ten years old and as such is unlikley to be MPEG-4 compatible.

For the hassle it would be better to trade up to a newer model unlless there is something specific the Elite box offers.
Hi Channel Hopper
Thanks for your response, the unit is tuned into German TV, I only use it to watch German TV to keep my language skills up to speed.
ive just been made redundant so can’t afford a new box.
thanks for your advice, it was a bit of a long shot anyway.
David

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Most German channels still have the SD options so you can view most for now.

Since you have the original manual, if you can take a picture of the page that shows the remote control somebody may be able to provide detail of a similar one from a clone box model.