0.8W
4.3E
9E
13E
19.2E
28.2E
My Location
Willebroek Belgium
Does someone know if it is possible to change the boot logo from the Edision?
If you use custom firmware, there is already a non standard bootlogo. I thought, maybe I could make my own and copy it to the receiver via an FTP client.
Or is it to dangerous to brick the box?

S

Stevenvc19

My Satellite Setup
3x Edision Primo S2:
30W
5W
0.8W
4.3E
9E
13E
19.2E
28.2E
My Location
Willebroek Belgium
Since yesterday I have troubles recording TF1 multistream. TMC which is on the same stream has no problem. Other channels have No problem either.
when I try to record TF1, the image freezes, when I stop recording and try to change channel, the primo‘s tuner won’t respond anymore. I need to reboot to get it working again.
can someone confirm if they have the same problem? Last week I had no problem, no changes on firmware or set up since then...
edit: sometimes, change to a no multistream channel and clicking the OK button a couple of times gets the tuner working without reboot.
I use the latest custom firmware

S

Stevenvc19

My Satellite Setup
3x Edision Primo S2:
30W
5W
0.8W
4.3E
9E
13E
19.2E
28.2E
My Location
Willebroek Belgium
Since yesterday I have troubles recording TF1 multistream. TMC which is on the same stream has no problem. Other channels have No problem either.
when I try to record TF1, the image freezes, when I stop recording and try to change channel, the primo‘s tuner won’t respond anymore. I need to reboot to get it working again.
can someone confirm if they have the same problem? Last week I had no problem, no changes on firmware or set up since then...
edit: sometimes, change to a no multistream channel and clicking the OK button a couple of times gets the tuner working without reboot.
I use the latest custom firmware
I just tested something... I downgraded the firmware to the .62 version and everything worked again. then I upgraded back to the latest,.67, version and guess what... Everything works again! How strange is that? And it was on two different PRIMO's that this problem happend at the same time! i'm going to downgrade and re-upgrade the firmware on the other Primo's as well!

UPDATE: I tested my three PRIMO's... They all had the same problem, trying to record TF1... After the above mensioned instructions, they are all three running smooth again... No problems with recording...

If someone can explain, be my guest!

The only thing I can think of is that there was some sort of bug in the channel list that I share between those three devices... Other than that I can't think of anything...

Last edited: