Exterity IPTV portal system

roborob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
IPTV network
My Location
milton keynes
Hi,

Im new to this forum and i hope im posting this in the right place.

Where i work we have a exterity IPTV network that steams all the free view channels to the hotel TVs and others. Part of the exterity system is a client portal which is a web based system. We have created a few sites based on what offers are available at the moment but i was wondering is it posable to navigate arround the pages with the colour buttons on universal TV remote?

If so can someone point me in the right direction with coding or where i could find the code...

thanks
Rob

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
From memory you need to look more closely at IEC 13522-5 (interaction content)

You may get quicker answers by contacting the broadcasters that have gave you permission to rebroadcast content for commercial purposes.

Exterity

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
IPTV Network
My Location
Scotland
Hi Rob,

I work for Exterity and I am part of the support team.

The coloured buttons on the Exterity remote are mapped to functions. Red=Back may be the only button which would be useful to you.

A universal remote will not have the correct code to control the set top box. It is possible to learn the IR commands coming out of the universal remote and create and IR config file which can be uploaded to the STB, this would then allow the universal remote to control the STB.

For more information on this please contact your Exterity Systems Integrator who if need be can contact Exterity Support.

Regards,

Gordon