fail to do multiboot

walidyossif

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have dm600 prv
My Location
UAE
i have one DM600prv. i tried to install barry allen pluginn but all version did not able to installed. any body has another way to make multboot on dm600prv

thanks

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
It is not advisable to use multi-boot AT ALL as the possibility is that you mix and match versions of different kernels and Enigmas, which can lead to instability of you STB. The current way multiboot works is unreliable because of the way it is implemented: it only loads a different version of Enigma and not the correctly associated kernel. If the kernel in flash is a different version than that required by the image in multi-boot, results will be unpredictable. The OpenPli team is looking at the possibility of creating a proper multiboot (first stage loader replacement), but this is still a long way off as it is not an urgent requirement and is a background task.
So my advice is, choose a good image and stick with it. In my opinion the best ones out there are Gemini, OpenPli and Nabilo in no specific order. My first choice is OpenPli for the Dm600 as it has a very nice 7 day EPG and is stable.