Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dream box 600
My Location
sweden
11496 H 2990 3/4
11500 H 2990 3/4
11612 V 2220 3/4

Reviewing the old canals of this position, had in memory you want, but do not see them as assets.
---------------
Revisando los viejos canales de esta posicion, tenia en memoria los que buscas, pero no los veo activos ya.

View attachment 69905

View attachment 69906
Thank you very much for this useful information. That confirms that this channels (frequencies) are not longer exist on 3E , may be i have to inform Lyngsat,Flysat and King of sat. Muchas gracias amigo.

daaihe02

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Channel master 120 cm .
My Location
Sweden
when i get depressed only hobby make me happy is fringe reception . This frequency 11547 V on 21.5 E . I have same dish , LNB , motor and cable as 2014. I get no lock on vu+ultimo 4k , vu+duo2 , F15 or echostar atomo . Only lock on icone iron pro but unstable picture . i want to buy another receiver with more senstive tuner for fringe reception . I do not know what to buy Octagon SX88+ SE , TM-5402 M3 or edision mio 4k plus

ozumo

te wo tsuite
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Raven mk2 zone 2 x4, Channel Master: 90cm x3, 1.2m x2, 1.8m PF. CM polar mount x2, Az/El x3.
My Location
South Durham
when i get depressed only hobby make me happy is fringe reception .
I feel the same :)

A bigger dish will make much more difference than a new receiver. How many dB does your F15 show for this transponder? The channel is HEVC so the F15 won't be able to show video. A new LNB may help, did you try adjusting the dish?

daaihe02

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Channel master 120 cm .
My Location
Sweden
I feel the same :)

A bigger dish will make much more difference than a new receiver. How many dB does your F15 show for this transponder? The channel is HEVC so the F15 won't be able to show video. A new LNB may help, did you try adjusting the dish?
It is very sad that i am not allowed to have larger dish . I get no lock at all with F15. I use inverto black ultra ( single ) , no feedhorn. Some years ago i used SNF-LNB and tested Inverto flange LNB but i was not able to geet feed on 10 E , have no problem with feed with IBU. Fringe reception is strange the last 2 tears i get very stable signal on 11270 V ( badr7 ) , very stable signal and stable regardless weather condition, but it is the only transpender that i received on Badr the last 4 years , nothing on badr 4.

ozumo

te wo tsuite
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Raven mk2 zone 2 x4, Channel Master: 90cm x3, 1.2m x2, 1.8m PF. CM polar mount x2, Az/El x3.
My Location
South Durham
IBU works well on Channel Master dishes. It is sometimes possible to get better signal from an Inverto Black Ultra by shading it from the sun, to stop it getting hot. There is a new version of the IBU coming out in the near future which may be worth waiting for.

Which firmware do you use on the F15? Version 1.25 or lower shows dB level below lock:
In the UK I have the opposite luck with 26E - lots from Badr 4 but nothing at all from Badr 7.

Last edited:

ozumo

te wo tsuite
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South Durham
Also Eutelsat 21B has a 3.535 degree skew offset, it may be worth tweaking the LNB skew - a small amount can make a big difference.

italy2006

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat
My Location
iran
IBU works well on Channel Master dishes. It is sometimes possible to get better signal from an Inverto Black Ultra by shading it from the sun, to stop it getting hot. There is a new version of the IBU coming out in the near future which may be worth waiting for.

Which firmware do you use on the F15? Version 1.25 or lower shows dB level below lock:
In the UK I have the opposite luck with 26E - lots from Badr 4 but nothing at all from Badr 7.
i think decrasing signal in summer related to atmosphere not lnb. it seems warm atmosphere weajen satellite signals. so covering inverto has no positive effect.

ozumo

te wo tsuite
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South Durham
i think decrasing signal in summer related to atmosphere not lnb. it seems warm atmosphere weajen satellite signals. so covering inverto has no positive effect.
I have found shading the LNB in strong sun has several times been the difference between no lock and pictures. There is nothing to lose by trying it.

italy2006

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat
My Location
iran
i have stable pic for some transponders of 16 degree in the morning. but in midday and night signal drops. what is reason. i think warm atmosphere is main reason.

ozumo

te wo tsuite
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South Durham
i have stable pic for some transponders of 16 degree in the morning. but in midday and night signal drops. what is reason. i think warm atmosphere is main reason.
Are you in the footprint, on the edge, or outside the footprint of these transponders? If you search for 'night' in the Sky/Freesat fringe section you will see people outside the UK footprint have similar cycles of reception/no reception. Satellites aren't perfectly still in relation to the earth. Humidity will attenuate signal, which I believe rises at night as the temperature lowers. You often hear cricket commentators talk about the dew during matches in India.

daaihe02

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Channel master 120 cm .
My Location
Sweden

Thanks . I live in northren Sweden , not hot even during summer, besides it is the same problem evn at night time . I will uppgrade F15 firmware.

italy2006

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat
My Location
iran
Are you in the footprint, on the edge, or outside the footprint of these transponders? If you search for 'night' in the Sky/Freesat fringe section you will see people outside the UK footprint have similar cycles of reception/no reception. Satellites aren't perfectly still in relation to the earth. Humidity will attenuate signal, which I believe rises at night as the temperature lowers. You often hear cricket commentators talk about the dew during matches in India.
about 500 km out of european beam.

italy2006

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat
My Location
iran
signal in winter is better than summer considering here is a low-rain region.

ozumo

te wo tsuite
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South Durham

italy2006

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat
My Location
iran
In that case you could try a bigger dish, but even that may not guarantee 24/7 reception.
i hope signal loss not hapeneing in winter and european leagues

daaihe02

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Channel master 120 cm .
My Location
Sweden
Have lower signal on all birds last 3 months .Have bought new Inverto black ultra . There are som videos on youtube abour cutting rings of invero black ultraLNB to get better signals , someone have experibce about that.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
In fringe reception things vary greatly over a few weeks or even months. Things have got worse as the newer satellites replaced the old ones as the newer birds tend to have tighter beams. A bigger dish would help and would do far more than cutting holes into an lnb.

If you could borrow a spectrum analyser you may be able to see how low the signals are on the desired frequencies. If they are right down then there isnt much you can do until propogation improves again

daaihe02

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Channel master 120 cm .
My Location
Sweden
In fringe reception things vary greatly over a few weeks or even months. Things have got worse as the newer satellites replaced the old ones as the newer birds tend to have tighter beams. A bigger dish would help and would do far more than cutting holes into an lnb.

If you could borrow a spectrum analyser you may be able to see how low the signals are on the desired frequencies. If they are right down then there isnt much you can do until propogation improves again
thank you for your reply. Still not allowed to have larger dish . Still have same equipment ( same dish , LNB , motor , etc ). I have another dish on ground ( 85 cm , inverto lack ultra , same reciever ) , i get much better signals on 16 ( europa B beam ) with my 85 cm dish , no more fringe reception on prodelin dish .

ozumo

te wo tsuite
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South Durham
There is something wrong if an 85cm dish is outperforming a 1.2m dish.