Games for Triple Dragon

canine

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon and PC
My Location
East Hampshire - UK
Are any games other than sudoku available for the Triple Dragon? If so, where do I find them, how do I put them into the TD and once there how do I access them please? I'm using mgcamd via a usb stick.
canine.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Hi canine, there's a Tetris game available over at _www.ucassupport (TD section) that can be loaded onto a USB stick, I did try loading it on a stick with existing plugins once, but didn't work for me. Maybe it has to be the only plugin directory on a stick?

Llew

canine

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon and PC
My Location
East Hampshire - UK
Thanks Llew. I have tried the download within the existing plugins folder without success. I also gave the download a different name as a separate folder, again without success. Haven't yet got around to trying it as the only plugin directory on the stick but will try it sometime.
Regards, canine.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
I did try it with all existing folders in the TD backup, and this plugin as the only one accessible by the TD, so should have worked. No luck though.

Maybe incompatible with images since it became available?

Llew