Google Chromecast launches in the UK

2cvbloke

2cvbloke

Bulbs need shelter too...
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
With big names like Arcos and Samsung most apps should be ok, as long as the tablet has enough processing power and memory (something my quite new Samsung Galaxy Fame appears to be lacking in)
The operative word being "Should be", but for some reason aren't okay according to google or the app developers... :confused

Captain Jack

Captain Jack

Модератор
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
I love my rooted Android phone with a custom ROM on it... Would be surprised if you couldn't do the same with a tablet, if it's popular enough.

Archived-1

Archived-1

Persona non grata
My Location
uk
I love my rooted Android phone with a custom ROM on it... Would be surprised if you couldn't do the same with a tablet, if it's popular enough.
There is support to root it but I will wait and see what happens, I had a bit of a play with the tablet yesterday, I downloaded a few chromecast apps and it is working 100%,

Maybe some good news coming soon:),
http://chromecast.wonderhowto.com/inspiration/chromecast-screen-mirroring-support-for-android-devices-way-0151058/

F

Franks-koi

My Satellite Setup
i don't know!
My Location
Ingersheim
Google Chromecast launches in the Uk

I think, the news is good for UK.
I happy.