hi & help &thanx

joeymontana

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
triple dragon motorised 1m dish
My Location
essex
hi all, i am a brand new boy so you all can have some fun at my expense lol i will say thank you all in anticipation,..i have just purchased a triple dragon 3000 of ebay i am imformed it has the latest dman updates i researched this and found out where and why but until i turn on this means nothing yet as i dont know what to expect, out of niavity i purchased fun cards 4&5 cam loader from the same source..... on monday i will be attempting to install a 1 mtr dish on the rear apex roof of my bungalow which is east facing attatched will be a usalls motor and a 7 db quad lnb couple of points that worry me r what cam ? for sport & films mainly...will the dish be ok at this direction,any help or sudgestions will be more than welcome ...i have a dual core samsung laptop with win 7... what will i expect when i turn on for the first time any precautions do i take? well i kept it as sort as i could....well hope you all have a good year and thannks again.. joey

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Rather than buying all that equipment would a subscription not have been cheaper as all sky services are secure and generally most other providers on other sats are secure so what are you expecting to watch when you purchased thees items?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
There are very few channels available without a subscription these days. A few minor packages come and go, ORF Austria was prised open recently although they are already making plans to screw it down again by a card swap out.

If you are hoping for free Sky UK forget it - if it was possible we would all be doing it.

Basically you will get the free channels on your chosen satellites.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
joeymontana said:
hi all, i am a brand new boy so you all can have some fun at my expense lol i will say thank you all in anticipation,..i have just purchased a triple dragon 3000 of ebay i am imformed it has the latest dman updates i researched this and found out where and why but until i turn on this means nothing yet as i dont know what to expect, out of niavity i purchased fun cards 4&5 cam loader from the same source..... on monday i will be attempting to install a 1 mtr dish on the rear apex roof of my bungalow which is east facing attatched will be a usalls motor and a 7 db quad lnb couple of points that worry me r what cam ? for sport & films mainly...will the dish be ok at this direction,any help or sudgestions will be more than welcome ...i have a dual core samsung laptop with win 7... what will i expect when i turn on for the first time any precautions do i take? well i kept it as sort as i could....well hope you all have a good year and thannks again.. joey

How do you intend to install your dish? Direct to the wall on a short pole stub or a pole mounting taking the dish over your apex to enable the dish to freely move around the whole satellite arc (or as much as possible considering any obstacles that might impede your line of sight).

Regarding the TD, you might as well forget using your Funcards, as stated, there's very little availabe, particularly films and sport outside of a subscription.

A Diablo 2 Cam will get you a few choice channels on Bulsat 39E, and TNTFrance on 19E. You would need a Duolabs CAM programmer for that though.

joeymontana

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
triple dragon motorised 1m dish
My Location
essex
morning all , thanks 4 all your replies, well topper i have allready got all the equipment cost 240 the lot, thats about 4 months sky? and ive never bee n one to conform but thanx ayway, i have plans for a local share eventually,the dish will have a scaffold pole above the apex it has a good view of the ark from there cheers for the info been looking at the diablo equipment makes you realise how clever some people are well cheers all for help and imfo, if you think of any more little suprises im in for please dont hesitate to inform me ok hope u all enjoy your roast while watching footy....lol..