Help Required Hi there, can any one help me?

ahmadmeleha

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra 9900D gold
My Location
Egypt
Hey Guys,
I've installed Hotbird (13W), Amos (4W) and Sirius (5E)
I'm looking for Adult channels on those Satellites, but I've found NOTHING!! :( :(
all +18 channels are Encrypted.
Does any one knows any open adult channel on any of those sats?? and it's frequency?

and can you tell me any other satellite that have open adult channels...

thnx in advance :)

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
You wont find any FTA, Free to Air, mature content channels, at least not showing 18+ material. You should find a few softcore stuff, especially chat shows, on 13E.
You can check sites like lyngsat.com, for available channels, on the three satellites you listed, but I doubt you'll find any unencrypted mature content channels.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Even here in decadent Europe transmitting fta hard core is forbidden. Theres a couple of channels on 5E Europe beam that used to be fairly easy to open, but to be honest you are far better off getting your thrills from the internet.

Just make sure you have good malware / antivirus in place as many site are booby trapped to give your computer assorted and many nasties.

There are plenty of channels showing very soft core stuff - many of the low budget Italians on Hotbird in the evening

gibertini

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HDSE SIM 2.10 80CM ORBITAL FIXED@28.2E
My Location
53.6N 2.4W
the channels in question on 4.8east are no longer open via 3rd party software but the price of the lower end XXX cards wont break the bank even in these hard times.
E.G. 12 month private tv and french lover viewing card in viaccess can be got for £60 if you shop around

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Probably very difficult to get hold of in Egypt though.

ahmadmeleha

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra 9900D gold
My Location
Egypt
thanks guys for your replies :)
I had already my internet connection and I get my Adult stuff form the web in HD, but Internet in Egypt is very slow and expensive and it takes a loooong time to download even a single HD video!!

So, I wanted to try the Satellite especially when I've moved to a new place that doesn't have an internet connection yet :( :(

and i was shocked that all Adult FTA channels are encrypted!! :( and there is no such prepaid cards here in Egypt to decrypt and open those channels :( :( it's even sooo expensive according to my currency here!!

any other suggestion guys?? or is there any way to hack those channels and watch them??

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Channels are occasionally opened, but a pre pay card i the best way as the encryptions are soon tightened up again.

I dont think anything is open atm.

RimaNTSS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Some SAT-related hardware.
My Location
N-E from Riga
any other suggestion guys?? or is there any way to hack those channels and watch them??
Move to Europe, internet is very cheap and fast here, also possible to buy official pre-payed cards. :rolleyes:
Edit: Just kidding.

ahmadmeleha

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra 9900D gold
My Location
Egypt
Move to Europe, internet is very cheap and fast here, also possible to buy official pre-payed cards. :rolleyes:
Edit: Just kidding.

lol, and why kidding :D :D I actually wish to move over there :D