Hotbird 13B transponder 72 down ? (solved)

stonesatellite

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Duo 4K SE (2x DVB-S2X) (2x Xbox One USB tuners (1x DVB-C & 1x DVB-T2) (1x Nooelec NESDR Nano 2+ USB RTL-SDR tuner)
Octagon SF8008 (2x DVB-S2X)
Mut@nt HD51 (2x 2x DVB-S2X)
Triax TD110
Sky zone 1 minidish
Inverto Black Ultra Twin LNB
Alsat Superior Dark Motor
Onkyo TX-SR605
6x Bose Acoustimass/Lifestyle double speakers
My Location
Stone, Staffordshire
just tried watching Cine Film Farsi on 12149V 27500 3/4 & its showing no signal, same as all the other channels on that transponder. all other transponders on Hotbird & other satellites are fine. im using Formuler F4 Turbo with Open ATV, Triax TD110, Inverto Black Ultra LNB & Alsat Superior Dark Motor. can anyone confirm if they can getta signal please ?

thanks

stonesatellite

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Duo 4K SE (2x DVB-S2X) (2x Xbox One USB tuners (1x DVB-C & 1x DVB-T2) (1x Nooelec NESDR Nano 2+ USB RTL-SDR tuner)
Triax TD110
Sky zone 1 minidish
Onkyo TX-SR605
My Location
Stone, Staffordshire
its come back on now with 80% SNR, not sure why it went off

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
I've had weird ones like this in the past, some times there was greater things at play (Football league applying pressure, sh#t like that) but other times.......no clue.

stonesatellite

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax TD110
Sky zone 1 minidish
Onkyo TX-SR605
My Location
Stone, Staffordshire
I've had weird ones like this in the past, some times there was greater things at play (Football league applying pressure, sh#t like that) but other times.......no clue.

thanks, iv noticed strange things with a few of their channels like iToon Farsi & Extreme Sports Farsi (before it left Hotbird) the tapes got stuck & you can see it being rewinded to try & fix the problem

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Iranian channels have been known to be jammed ......

stonesatellite

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax TD110
Sky zone 1 minidish
Onkyo TX-SR605
My Location
Stone, Staffordshire
Iranian channels have been known to be jammed ......

that did cross my mind, as remember it happening before but wasnt sure this time

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
thanks, iv noticed strange things with a few of their channels like iToon Farsi & Extreme Sports Farsi (before it left Hotbird) the tapes got stuck & you can see it being rewinded to try & fix the problem

When I had my Aljazera Sports card we had the jamming thing happen also, had to do with peeps being well p*ssed off with them at the time.

stonesatellite

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax TD110
Sky zone 1 minidish
Onkyo TX-SR605
My Location
Stone, Staffordshire
When I had my Aljazera Sports card we had the jamming thing happen also, had to do with peeps being well p*ssed off with them at the time.

just out of curiosity p*ssed off with them for what ?

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
just out of curiosity p*ssed off with them for what ?

Oooft well mate they were a bit of a nightmare to say the least when it came to their rights management and they pissed off folk when they won the rights to the world cup at the time, basically imagine $ky taking the rights to show a world cup in all its entirety for here and all of Europe and refusing to sub lease to smaller broadcasters in any of the countries. That's what they got up to back then, other broadcasting units jammed up their channels with uplinking signals on 13E and other sats before the tournament had even started because of this as a kind of "f#*k you" protest action.

stonesatellite

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax TD110
Sky zone 1 minidish
Onkyo TX-SR605
My Location
Stone, Staffordshire
Oooft well mate they were a bit of a nightmare to say the least when it came to their rights management and they pissed off folk when they won the rights to the world cup at the time, basically imagine $ky taking the rights to show a world cup in all its entirety for here and all of Europe and refusing to sub lease to smaller broadcasters in any of the countries. That's what they got up to back then, other broadcasting units jammed up their channels with uplinking signals on 13E and other sats before the tournament had even started because of this as a kind of "f#*k you" protest action.

oh dear, sounds like they dug themselves a massive hole :rolleyes:

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
oh dear, sounds like they dug themselves a massive hole :rolleyes:

Lol, Yip, a bunch of numpties, In saying that I did see a lot of SPL & Champions League games over the 3 years I subbed before they made a deal with the Dark side of the force.............the EPL......que "The Omen" music......

stonesatellite

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax TD110
Sky zone 1 minidish
Onkyo TX-SR605
My Location
Stone, Staffordshire
Lol, Yip, a bunch of numpties, In saying that I did see a lot of SPL & Champions League games over the 3 years I subbed before they made a deal with the Dark side of the force.............the EPL......que "The Omen" music......

must be a goverment or someone with alot of cash to be jamming, them massive dishes aint cheap & doubt many would just have one in their back garden lol