I'm back

Chris76

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ duo with a 300gb hdd also dm500 and tecnomate 5200 with a 1m and 1.1m motorized dishes and minidish fixed to 28.2
My Location
Belfast
Hi All,

It's good to be back again.. One quick question I'm just about to install the motorised system in my new home mainly for feed broadcating purposes. Is the feed on 10E still active or has she moved to another bird? This will obviously influence the dish and LNB installed

ozumo

te wo tsuite
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Raven mk2 zone 2 x4, Channel Master: 90cm x3, 1.2m x2, 1.8m PF. CM polar mount x2, Az/El x3.
My Location
South Durham
Which feed are you talking about?

kitg6flw

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
85cm steerable dish
My Location
51N 0.9E England
Hi All,

It's good to be back again.. One quick question I'm just about to install the motorised system in my new home mainly for feed broadcating purposes. Is the feed on 10E still active or has she moved to another bird? This will obviously influence the dish and LNB installed

According to Lyngsat there certainly appear to be many dozens of active feed frequencies in use on the 10E bird. You could pick up feeds from various broadcasters - Are you referring to a specific feed though? You said feed, not feeds, and attributed the female gender to it. Have fun installing your motised system in your new home.

Chris76

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ duo with a 300gb hdd also dm500 and tecnomate 5200 with a 1m and 1.1m motorized dishes and minidish fixed to 28.2
My Location
Belfast
According to Lyngsat there certainly appear to be many dozens of active feed frequencies in use on the 10E bird. You could pick up feeds from various broadcasters - Are you referring to a specific feed though? You said feed, not feeds, and attributed the female gender to it. Have fun installing your motised system in your new home.
Most definitely feeds.. I also found the thread on 7E feeds.. The new system will be installed soon in the back of the garden were there is a great line of sight for all the birds.