Impossible to re install ASTRA in Receiver

lechevac

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TPS on Hotbird
My Location
Morocco
Hi,

Since i got TPS for already few years in france, I ve got no problem when the pass from Hotbird to ASTRA: there tech ame and did the stuff. Problem is that I came in Morocco, where we could get TPS on hotbird as well as ASTRA now. The issue is that when I connect my received (the n configured ASTRA) to the dish, the receiver re installed the old HOTBIRD parameters as I was still orienteted to hotbird azimut then.
Since I do not manage to re installe the ASTRA config even when I put the dish in the proper azimuth. Does anyone knows what to do?

Thanks

Cedric

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
lechevac said:
Hi,

Since i got TPS for already few years in france, I ve got no problem when the pass from Hotbird to ASTRA: there tech ame and did the stuff. Problem is that I came in Morocco, where we could get TPS on hotbird as well as ASTRA now. The issue is that when I connect my received (the n configured ASTRA) to the dish, the receiver re installed the old HOTBIRD parameters as I was still orienteted to hotbird azimut then.
Since I do not manage to re installe the ASTRA config even when I put the dish in the proper azimuth. Does anyone knows what to do?

Thanks

Cedric

It would help if you can give us the receiver model and make, as your profile (My System) doesn't show anything.

lechevac

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TPS on Hotbird
My Location
Morocco
I suppose that is the BLACK DV3 receiver.