Intelsat10 - Indian Channels

Alfie777

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky
My Location
London & Philipines
I am looking to get Ten Sports India and other Indian channels on Intelsat 10 in Asia - does anyone know what receiver I need to pick up these channels?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
C-band receiver / dish of an appropriate size / subscription to the channels you desire. Note the ones scrambled in PowerVu are not available - they are in an ultra secure encryption for delivery to cable system head ends.

Therefore for example you can forget the ones on 3927H as they are all scrambled in PowerVu. :D

Oh and as you are in London according to your profile I hope there arent any blocks of flats out to your south east - 68E is very low near the horizon in the UK. And the dish size you require is getting on for 2m - not really very practical in suburban London. :-rofl2

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
68.5E is almost certainly below the horizon, so to speak.

But even if it is gettable, which I doubt, you'd need a dish well over 2m diameter.

Not heard of any reports of successful reception in the UK.

Alfie777

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky
My Location
London & Philipines
Sorry I am not in London, I am in The Philippines. I think I can receive the beam here, I just don't know what receiver I need to look for...

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
So WHY is your location down as London??? This demonstrates why its important to fill technical details in accurately - wrong information leads to incorrect information being supplied.

It still depends on EXACTLY which channels you want to watch. Ive already told you many of the Indian channels are not possible.

Alfie777

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky
My Location
London & Philipines
Apologies, London is my other residence...

The channels I want are Ten Sports, Ten Action +, Neo Sports and Neo Cricket - all the sports channels basically!