ipbox 9000hd incubus camd

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisbx1

Reaction score
My Location
ashington
i have managed to install enigma 2 onto my ipbox 9000hd i also have incubus camd running from startup, is there any tutorials anywhere on howto insert a working c-line onto this receiver , i have had this box for 1 year now and never managed to do this as i can find no information on how the active line should start ie: c: me.dyndns.donetexist.com 14567 username password etc.
i can easily setup all other receivers in minutes ie dream88x, tm9100, spiderxxx, qbox etc ,
any help would be much appreciated .

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
All the information you need is in the Incubuscamd config file. I tells you exactly how to insert your Cline and has some examples you can modify.

chrisbx1

Reaction score
My Location
ashington
i have just tried again for 2 hrs to get my working c-line to work in my ipbox 9000 again no joy , i know this line is working as i just turned my dreambox off, went to the bottom of the incubus camd conf file read all the way dow and followed what the readme said , i even deleted the # before the line as i couldnt read anything about that in the readme , i restarted the box and nothing yet again for at least the 100th time , surely some1 has a tutorial somewhere that can show properly how to insert a working c-line , this has to be the worst cs sat receiver i have ever had my hands on even the qbox hd was an absolute doddle to get cs working compared to this pile of crap.

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
Are you sure Incubuscamd is even running?

I found it to be unstable and it would just stop running for no apparent reason. I don't know if things have improved since I was using it. Another thing was, when you start Incubuscamd, I found I needed to change channels before it would begin to request ECMs from my local server.

At its simplest, the following should be enough to get you going. Modify the line to suite your setup.
Code:
card_server_url=cccam://username:password@192.168.1.24:12000

chrisbx1

Reaction score
My Location
ashington
thanx for the help , the line you posted can i alter the ip address to an external ip address or url that i am attempting to connect to, as its a premium cccam server i am trying to use.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
chrisbx1 said:
thanx for the help , the line you posted can i alter the ip address to an external ip address or url that i am attempting to connect to, as its a premium cccam server i am trying to use.

In that case the discussion is closed as any questions whatsoever about payservers are STRICTLY forbidden on this forum.

Sorry bud you will have to get your info elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.