Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
stewart if I had the info I would give it to you & anyone else that asked for it. Ive always shared what I know about the sat hobby (for that is all it is for me) freely and without ever asking for payment for anything. And the same can be said for most if not all of the senior member on this forum

For years all the feeds were free (as I understand it) or more or less free. However, as the price of sat equipment has come down the interest in beating the bookies has increased with the inevitable result that many of the feeds are now encrypted. The use of BISS with changing codes every day will dissuade many people apart from the real hard core in runner betting types.

If SIS were really keen to stop the feed grabbing, then they would encode the OB trucks with something a bit more secure than BISS - it wouldnt be such a big job to fit Videoguard encoders on the trucks, at which point it would most definitely be game over.

stewart88

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Quali receiver, motorised 1.2m dish
My Location
Harrogate
Ok thanks Analogue, how hard is it to "crack" a 12 digit biss code ? I presume its virtually impossible. The people who get these feeds either have a method of cracking the codes or have contacts within the OB trucks/sis.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
There are various bits of software around that can extract keys from data streams or work out what the keys must be from the encryption algorythms in use. I dont know much about it to be honest (Im far more interested in fta stuff) but thats the general idea.

BISS is one of the least secure encryptions in use, keys are known broadcast channels using it in Europe. It stops the casual viewer, nothing else.

stewart88

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Harrogate
thanks analogue, suppose theres a bit of encouragement there for me if u think biss is easier to crack !! Where do you suggest I start or what would your next move be if you wanted it as much as i do.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If I wanted it as badly as you do Id pay for the SIS subscription! :-lmao

No idea where you would start - my comment was only made from the (very)general knowledge I have of all the encryptions in use in Europe and their general statuses.

stewart88

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Harrogate
Like I said before Analogue theres no point in paying for sis because you get less than half the meetings (otherwise i wouldnt be on here wasting my time and probably yours too). I'm just hoping that somebody comes on here that has managed to get the feeds and is willing to share the information (I will pay them very well of course)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If you get the info you want, please come back and give us the general idea of whats needed

stewart88

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Harrogate
yes i will. I see algreen posted on here earlier and seemed confident he could help but he hasnt posted for a couple of weeks now. Can I send him a message and if so how ? I dont know where the email logo is

stewart88

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Harrogate
algreen, could you please email me. Just want to pick your brains about these feeds, thanks

[fieldset=Admin Message]It is unwise to post your email address[/fieldset]

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sorry, but i'm afraid the we are not going to allow the forum to be used as a message drop for Algreen, who has no interest in the forum and has not provided one jot of helpful information. If he wants to make money, he can find his marks elsewhere.

stewart88

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Harrogate
sorry rolf, I read your rules and it said you were allowed to email other members. I thought thats what I had done but the posting ended up on the forum. You will see from my previous posting I wasnt sure how you emailed other members and asked Analogue if he knew. I am quite happy to engage with algreen through the forum and have been trying to alert him of my interest (hence the email). I get emails from you when this thread is updated, does that mean other contributors do too ?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
No - only members that subscribe to a particular thread get notifications about new posts.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
stewart88 said:
sorry rolf, I read your rules and it said you were allowed to email other members. I thought thats what I had done but the posting ended up on the forum. You will see from my previous posting I wasnt sure how you emailed other members and asked Analogue if he knew. I am quite happy to engage with algreen through the forum and have been trying to alert him of my interest (hence the email). I get emails from you when this thread is updated, does that mean other contributors do too ?

You can email other members if they have this facility activated, but you are missing the point. algreen it would appear, only joined the forum to sell information and that is not allowed under the forum rules.

Diamond28

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
422 feeds
My Location
UK
Stewart, who told you the codes change daily? They dont, not even weekly.

All on 8 west now if anyone else can view them.

PJ02

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2m CM, 36v Positioner, DB7020Si.
Diablo, CAS3+
My Location
Cheshire
For those of you who didn't know what in running betting was (like me)

_http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/inrunning.php

Care to elaborate on the reception of these feeds Diamond28?

Thanks

PJ

moosegoose

bog standard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80 cm dish hh motor teco tm1000 dreambox 7020
cas 3interface
dragon cam.promax tv explorer 2.
My Location
norwich
powervu box on ebay if its any intrest to u .

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Unless its still authorised for a broadcaster (exceedingly unlikely) it wont be much good.

Diamond28

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
422 feeds
My Location
UK
PJ02 said:
For those of you who didn't know what in running betting was (like me)

_http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/inrunning.php

Care to elaborate on the reception of these feeds Diamond28?

Thanks

PJ

Not a lot to talk about. The keys are out there. Put the effort in and you'll get the rewards. I dont bet but I have friends who do and I sourced the keys. I dont mind sharing info on virtually any subject but not when it's going to affect my friends income. :)

TSD

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tandberg
Dreambox 600
Pace HD
Gilbertini 1.5M
My Location
Mijas Spain
Can anyone confirm the following:
What satellites SIS & Turf TV use to send out their outside broadcasts to the studios?
If any or all of these feeds are encrypted?

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
No point in regurgitating old threads. Check KingofSat (hint - Astra 4A for SIS, Eurobird 3 for Turf TV)

Status
Not open for further replies.