La liga TV Card - Premier Sports

superpascu2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ATLAS HD100 - ASTRA 19,2 + HOTBIRD 13 + 28,2 1.2m famaval
My Location
Alicante
Hi all,

I am interested in buying a "premier sports" card for La Liga Tv.

I have read in their webpage that a sky box is needed.

I live in Spain and have a 1.4m famaval dish so I already receive the UK beam perfectly in an Octagon SF8008.

I was wondering if I could buy a sky box in ebay and add the card to watch la Liga TV.

My main concern is the next one:

My phone line isn't connected to my SKY box. Can I still subscribe?
Yes, you don't need your phone line to be connected to subscribe. But you STILL need to put your phone number (the one Sky has listed for you) into the subscription form.

Any tip or idea of how can I resolve this? I have never been subscribed to sky.

Thanks in advance,

ozumo

te wo tsuite
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Raven mk2 zone 2 x4, Channel Master: 90cm x3, 1.2m x2, 1.8m PF. CM polar mount x2, Az/El x3.
My Location
South Durham
Contact them and ask them. Say you have a Sky box with no card or subscription. You'll still need to use a UK address and possibly payment method.

mikeisyou

Feed Hunter
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Octagon SX88+, Static 1.2m Raven Dish (22w to 33e), Motorized Dish (9e to 52e)
My Location
England
You can subscribe via the Premier Sports website as far as I can tell it doesn't ask for a telephone number. La Liga TV on its own is £8 a month. You can also subscribe via Amazon Prime but that account would have to be UK registered and you may have to use a VPN

superpascu2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ATLAS HD100 - ASTRA 19,2 + HOTBIRD 13 + 28,2 1.2m famaval
My Location
Alicante
Contact them and ask them. Say you have a Sky box with no card or subscription. You'll still need to use a UK address and possibly payment method.
Thanks for the information.

Any idea of sending the card to ROI and get it back to Spain? Maybe a private postal company would have this service, I mean receive and later send...

And about the box, could anyone recommend a sky HD box affordable? I don't need HDD because I will not be subscribed to sky.
Do all the boxes work with universal LNB?

Thank you!

ozumo

te wo tsuite
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Raven mk2 zone 2 x4, Channel Master: 90cm x3, 1.2m x2, 1.8m PF. CM polar mount x2, Az/El x3.
My Location
South Durham
I think you'll need to register the subscription at a residential address in the UK or Ireland. Like I've said before the simplest, least troublesome method is to get someone to subscribe on your behalf.

The Sky DRX595 is the box to go for - small, light and no HDD. It works with a universal LNB.