LNB Replaced Improvement.

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
I moved my Master Focus 90 down from the top flat roof because it was getting difficult placing the ladders and climbing up there, to another flat roof 4 metres lower with just one ladder access. Previously I was finding the channel search a bit poor but thought something was a bit out. Put in new standoffs and pole, checked again all was perfect but still poor channel search. Replaced the Invacom SNF-031 C120 0.3db Double Flange LNB for a single, never used both lnb outputs. Amazing the difference in channel search, expensive but well worth the money. I guess the old one was on its way out. Now doing a scan to see how many channels I am missing by being lower down and more trees.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Good to know you have a result with just a change of the front end, but a pity you had to move the dish downstairs.

Is there anything else you did , skew, focal distance ?

What is the newer model LNB ?

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
Altered nothing else. Replaced the Invacom SNF-031 C120 0.3db Double Flange LNB for a Invacom 0.3dB C120 Universal.