Wanted Looking for a large around 1.2 - 1.8m prime focus satellite dish

kemik8066

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Looking for a large around 1.2 - 1.8m prime focus satellite dish has to have no warping or dents. Thanks guys.
My Location
London
Wow!! Haha :) that’s cool! Love the painted design on the dish!! Very cool. Looks like I’m collecting the dish from Pipedream this week 1.5 size. I was going to cover it in mirror vinyl however I have a friend who dose strip metal and shine it but I can’t get hold of him now. If this is something you know more about/ could help with then absolutely I’d be down. With regards to the arm I’m going to be creating my own mount by the looks of it. The led i will be using is.. although not massive it does have a bit of weight to it however it’s currently the most powerful led unit you can buy in the photography/ film industry. It’s a Forza 500. So 500 watts of power. It’s bloody expensive but it’s my main light in my studio right now. The head is about 2.5kg so a sturdy scaff arm is the thing. Just to say thank to everyone for helping me out this far. Really feel taken care off. :) Kim