Lost Rai 1, 2 and 3 channels

Tinty

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No idea
My Location
South-east England
Sounds to me like your dish is fine however you may have outdated satellite receiver which cannot receive HD channels. If you upgrade your satellite receiver you will be able to receive HD channels.

Does your dish move when you change satellite or is it static?
Thanks for this. I shall have to try and track down the chap who installed the dish. He's very knowledgeable and usually very helpful, but seems to have vanished after initial contact on this matter. I hope he's OK. I wouldn't know where to start upgrading the receiver! My dish doesn't move, it's static. I think that's why he said if I want to receive Spanish channels, I would have to have another dish installed. At the mo', French TV is coming in as champion
Sounds to me like your dish is fine however you may have outdated satellite receiver which cannot receive HD channels. If you upgrade your satellite receiver you will be able to receive HD channels.

Does your dish move when you change satellite or is it static?

as ever, so at least I have that. Thanks again for your reply. Tinty.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I lost too. They are encrypted.
Rai 1 2 & 3 HD are not encrypted - they are fta. The old 1 2 & 3 SD channels have been shut down and are no longer available. The HD channels are on 11766V 29900 3/4 in DVB-S2 8PSK format.