Reaction score
hello
can anybody help me
I want to upgrade the version vith cable rs232 from laptop
how to do this

Jacek

Reaction score
Hi to all of you.
I am first time on the forum but I have bought my Matrix Reloaded Cam two years ago and from that time a haven't updated it, only manually with remote control so I know a little bit about it. All I want to know is what is the UCAS and Windows updater 1.3 (I know Windows 98 has version 1.3). I got some information from http://www.neptunboard.com/get_topic.asp?FID=16&TID=738&DIR=P but I still want to know more. And can I use a dummy card to program my MatrixRd.
Which one is better with or without extension power supplay.
What is different beetwin MtrReload and Revolution and which CAM is the best for today.
Thank you for any answer.
Jacek from Poland

Deder76

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 2200
IBM T40
Hi there,

I tried to upade the firmware of my MRV with a Fun4 as showen in the "complete mr guid" but when I insert the first fun card 4 and after the message "Performing smart card download..." instead of the message "Download card completed" or "Insert card 2", I see this message "cable removed or baudrate too high for this STB. Please try again." I tried many times but always the same message O-no

Could you help me?

Is it possible to update MRV firmware with Fun4?

Is it the same flash file for MR and MRV?

if not, did you know where can I find a flash file for funcard4 to update a matrix revolution card?

Thanks in advance.

For information:
I use the MRV for Echostar2200 2ci and Fun4 with an "Infinity USB".

Jacek

Reaction score
Jacek
Deder76 said:
Hi there,

I tried to upade the firmware of my MRV with a Fun4 as showen in the "complete mr guid" but when I insert the first fun card 4 and after the message "Performing smart card download...

Try from www.matrix.com
You can get some information from there

GURUJI

Reaction score
I have a desktop pcmcia and cannot install the file dreammagic.inf although I can see it in the file.Any help please?

lean_moha

Reaction score
Hi just wandering if this process will work on PC DVB-S TV cards or is it just for the boxes

jinggoy34

Reaction score
does anybody who a hex files for dream satellite philippines

Adam0

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Liberty reciever with motorised dish
My Location
East Anglia
Can anyone help?

I am relatively new to the satellite scene and have got a Matrix Reloaded cam which was sold to me working perfectly and allowing me to watch all the Multivision channels, however after about three months all channels disapeared.

The sat guy would re-connect me but at a charge of £60....

What do I need to do and how?

Does anyone know the answer?

Many thanks,

Adam...

whatsmydestiny

Reaction score
Hi

I have echostar ad 3000 ip viaccess + matrix revolutions cam (actually it is a magic cam updated to matrix revolutions cam).

Now I still use MRV 2.22 and I want update to the last version. Unfortunately I don't have programmer for cams only programmer for cards (USB Infinity). It seems that it is possible to update matrix revolutions cam with fun card or with laptop!!!

Can you please tell me if it is true and how to do it?

Thanks for reply.

:)

PS: I have fun card 2

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
All of the information both of you need is in the Howto guide at the beginning of this thread, you will need a programmer and a couple of Fun 5 or 6 cards.

whatsmydestiny

Reaction score
Hi

I have matrix revolutions cam (actually magic cam upgraded to matrix revolutions cam) and I want to update it (it still using mrv 2.22 :)) with a laptop.

I have Toshiba Satellite Intel Celeron.120M rams. Card PCMCIA 32 bit. Windows millennium.

Is it possible with this one?

Thanks for reply.

:)

sami_bani

Reaction score
My Location
TUNISIA
I have a FORTEC STAR 6000 with embedded MAGIC cam upgraded to MATRIX RELOADED 1.230 , is it possible to update the cam to MR 1.180 using a DUMMY CARD ( I didn't buy it yet )?? (in this case which prog I have to use ?)
ucas-card.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.