Matrix Reloaded How To by AHAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
abder - if you have a matrix reloaded then DON'T put firmware 2.xx on it (that firmware is for matrix revolutions).

toecutters and satdudez both have good matrix reloaded forums (and files)

abder

Reaction score
Thanks guiri, I do appreciate your reply.

I will go and search in toecutters and satdudez, as you adviced me to do.
Do you know anything about the other part of the question about the Loader thing, which is refered to as Flash Loader, what does that do, or what is the need for it. Isn't it enough if you have *.hex files, 2 x Funcards (6), and programmer + Software. OR am I missing something.

Could anyone else help with this issue.
Cheers.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The loader is the file which interacts with the CAM, you need it on each card to manage the flashing.

simmo__75

Reaction score
Hi, is there a way to update the CAS using Funcards (like we do to update the CAM).

Thank you.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
simmo__75 said:
Hi, is there a way to update the CAS using Funcards (like we do to update the CAM).

Thank you.

You cannot change the CAS with Funcards, you need a CAS interface for that.

pretty_1963

Reaction score
My Location
Abu-Dhabi
THANK YOU gsmsikar for your reply.

from,
pretty

louis2

Reaction score
Hi all great info

But can anyone still tell me if they have managed to update using IBM R40 XP laptop cause ive tried everything and it does not work.
Is there a reason to use the mr_pcmciap driver on the website as they are not english versions or can u use the pcmcia driver that comes with xp i have treid both but does not recognise cam mr1.04tb any help would b welcomed

onelouis@hotmail.com

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
It does not work with all laptops, yours is probably one of them.

Stickan

Reaction score
There is a prog named MRFM= Matrix Reloaded File Manipulator. Where can I find it?

jacinto

Reaction score
hello i have put new version to my mr it was working fine before i had 2.14v i want it to change it to 2.13 so i can use a card with it cause the first version was revolution 2.14 and i have mr reload any way when i put it in my receiver it keep showing me initializing it want do anything or give me the new version i put i did this with cas 2 studio 1.4.7 can anyone help please thanks

AlfaSierra

Reaction score
My Location
Portugal
I don't intend by this to make free advertisement to "duolab" guys, but I have tryed many systems for programming CAMs and CARDs, and I found the Philosophers' Stone in their latest programmer, the CAS Interface 2 + Add-on.
You can very easily and fast program various cams (no need for fun-cards) and with the add-on you cam program and repair Various Cards.

AlfaSierra

Reaction score
My Location
Portugal
To JACINTO, if you have a MR cam with MRev soft in it, you will not be able to read a card.
On a MReloaded cam, by experience, I can say that MR1.071 was the last soft to read well cards.

I am receiving Cabo right now using that config:
MR1.071 + BlueTit card with TMB2.8 (the latest)

Lazeerider

Reaction score
good tutorial, almost perfect. But how can we edit keys with the fun card? In most MR versions the receiver doesn't let us enter into the CAM's keys submenu. Whenever we choose a provider the CAM initialise itself instead of opening the keys.

adn

Reaction score
Hi Rolfw,

I just read your info about upgrading keys with remote control to Matrix cam revolutions. But, unfortunately, I couldn't find HOW TO PUT KEYS CODES WITH REMOTE CONTROL. I have a KAON decoder KSC 500H and MRV 2.16. Thanks for helping.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.