MSP 200 /990 /995 User Manual

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
hello, sorry for my bad english, i am Alessandro from Italy, i want use my old MPS200 positioner with computer interface via pin 12 scart connector, anybody try to decode the data from pin12 and simulate the receiver command via PC interface??
Other way, maybe use the Raspberry Pi and relays board and pulse decode with web server inside, under roof near the sat HH Motor and LAN connection for move the antenna from any location at home via pc client connected at the web page of raspberry, by this interface i can move from east to west and store the position where i want... i can make some box, one for EAST one box for WEST one box for STORE and about 10 or more Box for write inside the Position and Satellite Name... have any idea? thank you for read me...
No but that's an interesting idea! I suspect it's little more than some form of serial or I2C data. I am not sure if it's synchronous or asynchronous. It's likely one-way but who knows...

Once that's figured out, you could also convert it to a VBox - decode DiSEqC commands (plenty of projects on this already) and send the relevant data to Pace. I feel (another) project coming on.

imirtelecom

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
msp200 Pace positioner
My Location
Italy
No but that's an interesting idea! I suspect it's little more than some form of serial or I2C data. I am not sure if it's synchronous or asynchronous. It's likely one-way but who knows...

Once that's figured out, you could also convert it to a VBox - decode DiSEqC commands (plenty of projects on this already) and send the relevant data to Pace. I feel (another) project coming on.
hello... any new idea for move by PC the older positioner???