New Dragon Team Image DT4.2

Nolan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Kaon KVR-1000 Plus, Echostar PVR-5020, 85cm Triax steerable dish, 1 mtr offset dish.
My Location
Netherlands
I configured the network and downloaded BMtoy without problem.

Are the EMU's already included in BMtoy I wonder?

Or do you have to download these separately?

If I startup the box it looks for plugins and then says starting Newcs, starting MGcam.

The strange thing is though that in the var/emu map there is nothing!

Needless to say the emu and cardreader don't work!

Can anyone give me a clue what do i have to do to get the emu and cardreader working?

hija31

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon-HDD&USB stick
My Location
Holland
@Nolan

I flashed this image today and it works fine.

Are the EMU's already included in BMtoy I wonder?
No

Or do you have to download these separately?
Yes , but you cant download them from the XMLmenu ( like in 4.1 from their site )
You must put them manually. If you like I can post them for you . If you have a USB stick put the bin files there otherwise in /var/emu.

If I startup the box it looks for plugins and then says starting Newcs, starting MGcam.
That is the Plug-in working but than nothing happens because there are no bin files ( emu-s )

Needless to say the emu and cardreader don't work!

The card reader wont work because there are no emu-s in the box.

Regards
Hija31

Nolan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Kaon KVR-1000 Plus, Echostar PVR-5020, 85cm Triax steerable dish, 1 mtr offset dish.
My Location
Netherlands
Hello Hija31,thanks for your reply.Yes, oddly you can download an emu via XML and than it shows up when the receiver starts up, but it doesn't work!Thanks for your advice, i'll give it another go later.Yes, I would be interested in the emu's, thanks.