New member Alfred WS6909 problem

Alfred1954

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I’ve a garden mounted system, 90cm using 4 ports. I worked in the industry 40 years ago an still dabble in aerial systems for friends today.
My Location
Currently I’m in Ireland Wexford
I’ve join this forum as I’ve a sat WS6909 that’s giving me a bit of a problem, I was fiddling with it and lost many of the satellites that were list on it In the menu, I reloaded the update file I purchased 8 years back, but it’s not appearing to update the menu.
although I’ve the manual this is very basic an not helping.
so am I being a dummy and changed something in the setting I’m unaware of? the two main satellites that went missing are Hotbird and Astra 28. Anybody have any clues to what I’m missing?

manic01

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM5402 mk1/2/3/4 TM1500 TM Mini various TM Nano various TM600 TM F3/5 TM Twin etc etc TD110
My Location
GB

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Welcome to the forum Alfred. I know nothing about the WS6909 but hopefully someone else does and can help. There are other non-satellite related areas that you might like to look at as well.

Satspot

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM5402 M4
1.2m Triax dish
Technomate H to H motor
My Location
Ireland
I’ve join this forum as I’ve a sat WS6909 that’s giving me a bit of a problem, I was fiddling with it and lost many of the satellites that were list on it In the menu, I reloaded the update file I purchased 8 years back, but it’s not appearing to update the menu.
although I’ve the manual this is very basic an not helping.
so am I being a dummy and changed something in the setting I’m unaware of? the two main satellites that went missing are Hotbird and Astra 28. Anybody have any clues to what I’m missing?
I have the WS6906 and I ended up having to manually enter the Satellites myself. Have a read through this post. It might help you to upgrade successfully but I think you’ll end up going the manual route Satlink WS6906 upgrade (mine)