New site advertiser SystemSat

SystemSAT

Reaction score
Website
www.systemsat.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
1.1m MixDigital Solid TRX, Alsat Supreme LED, MixDigital Quad LNB, Webro WF100 Cable.
My Location
Showroom: Unit 1 King Street Mews, London, N2 8EQ
interesting. If they need to be changed i think that would be difficult to stock something "non universal". I'll certainly look into it.

for anyone interested in C120's - http://www.systemsat.co.uk/search/for/c120/
Flange feedhorn being optional. We try to keep the brass version in stock but more regularly seeing the aluminum version.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
That certainly makes for an Interesting read, what do you guys use the KA LNBs for?

As you have probably started to guess this isnt your average satellite forum - many members here have far more interest in the technical aspects of the hobby than watching the pictures! Many of us have vastly complicated dish rigs capable of getting almost all of the satellite arc in the skies above Europe.

I think the Ka segment is "because its there" :D

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
:-welcome SystemSAT, it is good to have you on board

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
We have plenty selection on our website or custom kits Triax

Can you tell Triax that their "slider" mechanism for the elevation adjustment on the TD110 is the despicable work of Satan and desperately needs re-engineering to something sensible??

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Retired Moderator and quiz inquisitor..
Reaction score
Website
wordpress.com
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France
+1 for that...

Attachments

• bandaged-handsjpg.jpg
    bandaged-handsjpg.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 16

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
this isnt your average satellite forum - many members here have far more interest in the technical aspects of the hobby than watching the pictures! Many of us have vastly complicated dish rigs capable of getting almost all of the satellite arc in the skies above Europe.

Yes, this is the type of products we want, you best get the welder and grinder out:D
dscf0116-jpg.78877

dscf0131-jpg.79108

dscf0073-jpg.78473

BTW. have you got a 195x70/15 in stock for a Triax a part worn will do, it only moves about 1ft a year in the wind, i had a blow out last year, or any 3x3 wood / fence panels and a few nails please :D
SN854446.jpg

:):)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
That tyre isnt in use any more - that dish is mounted properly (well as near to properly as I ever get :-rofl2 )

SystemSAT

Reaction score
Website
www.systemsat.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
1.1m MixDigital Solid TRX, Alsat Supreme LED, MixDigital Quad LNB, Webro WF100 Cable.
My Location
Showroom: Unit 1 King Street Mews, London, N2 8EQ
Can you tell Triax that their "slider" mechanism for the elevation adjustment on the TD110 is the despicable work of Satan and desperately needs re-engineering to something sensible??

The Triax TD110 model hasn't changed for quite some time and we do sell a Lot of them. Unfortunately only comments can be passed on Triax. I'm highly doubtful that Triax will change this model any time Soon. There are a few Different Models on their website which are less popular but may have more suitable elevation mount.

Have you looked at our TRX model ?
www.systemsat.co.uk/solid/115m-satellite-dish-high-gain-pole-mount-fittings-premium-quality/ref/www.satellites.co.uk/

Ground mount not included :p (we can do a deal if you buy both) :D