official digital+ card in DM800?

gixxerbroing

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800, 90cm motorised dish, single LNB
My Location
Norfolk
Hi everyone. I've got my cheapo €15 liga subscription and their type D box working here in UK. The type D is the crappiest box they give with just a scart output, no HDD etc. I have it connected to the composite input of a 50" Kuro plasma :eek:

I've also got a DM800 which I use basically as a HD freeview satellite box.

Strikes me I'm sort of using a Ferrari to go to Tesco with this setup.

Tried putting the card into the DM800 but no joy - it's the grey card which I suppose uses Nagra 3 (at least I didn't fry the card!).

I'm not going down the cardsharing route - just want to use my official D+ card in the DM800 and get taquilla.

Anyone got an idiot proof, simple description of how to do this? :D

The DM800 is connected to my internet router but I don't know anything about Linux - just got the basic Enigma2 setup which did everything I wanted up to now. I also have a two PCs on the network, one with Vista and one with XP.

Any advice, however sarcastic, gratefully received :)

Stejc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800, Motorised Triax TD88, 45W to 39E. Digital+ HD subscription, TNTSAT HD Card.
My Location
Southport
If its a grey card its actually a SECA 2 card and not a Nagravision card which is white.

You won't be able to get the HD channels with it but on the positive side it will work nice and easily without having to extract box-keys and RSA keys from your official box.

Which CAM are you using on you DM800? If you use CCCAM, is it recognised in CCcam info?

gixxerbroing

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Norfolk
Thanks Stejc that's very helpful. It is indeed a grey card so the knowledge that it's SECA 2 and not Nagravision is a step in the right direction.

It's not clear from my original post but I'm not even sure if CCCAM is installed on my DM800 (I really am that green about this!).

I'll try exploring that avenue and let you know how I get on. Many thanks.

Stejc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800, Motorised Triax TD88, 45W to 39E. Digital+ HD subscription, TNTSAT HD Card.
My Location
Southport
gixxerbroing said:
Thanks Stejc that's very helpful. It is indeed a grey card so the knowledge that it's SECA 2 and not Nagravision is a step in the right direction.

It's not clear from my original post but I'm not even sure if CCCAM is installed on my DM800 (I really am that green about this!).

I'll try exploring that avenue and let you know how I get on. Many thanks.

Depending on the image you have on your DM800 you should be able to download CCCAM from that, normally from the "blue panel" under Addons and then Cams.

I am in the process of replacing my SECA card with a Nagra 3 one so I can get the HD channels and getting the boxkey / rsakey from the IPLUS HD. I will post here with my progress!

gixxerbroing

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Norfolk
Seems I had just the factory standard image, whatever that's called - no "blue panel" on that. I flashed the box with the latest Gemini2 and of course there was CCCAM in the lovely new blue panel!

Now my D+ card works great in the DM800, including PPV taquilla. In fact the whole thing works much better although I had to re-find all the channels and make bouquets etc...

Thanks again Stejc. At some point I'll be upgrading to the HD channels too so if you can let me know about extracting the boxkey / rsakey from the iplus, and what to do with them after, that'd be very interesting.

Stejc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Southport
gixxerbroing said:
Seems I had just the factory standard image, whatever that's called - no "blue panel" on that. I flashed the box with the latest Gemini2 and of course there was CCCAM in the lovely new blue panel!

Now my D+ card works great in the DM800, including PPV taquilla. In fact the whole thing works much better although I had to re-find all the channels and make bouquets etc...

Thanks again Stejc. At some point I'll be upgrading to the HD channels too so if you can let me know about extracting the boxkey / rsakey from the iplus, and what to do with them after, that'd be very interesting.

Well I now have my Nagra 3 D+ card and the rsa/boxkey.

To get the boxkey and RSA I had to send the IPLUSHD box provided by Digital+ to a guy in poland from the site before who extracted the keys within a day of sending and posted the IPLUS back to me. The cost was about 60 Euros and the cost of posting the box back to me.

_http://www.boxkey.eu

To get the card to work I have had to use a serial Pheonix reader and the Sbox emu which can be linked to CCCAM via an N: line. Ive read it works directly in a Dreambox card slot but I didnt try. I did try a Smargo which wouldnt work and I had problems using OSCAM as well which worked for about 5 mins and then lost connection to the card.

Interestingly the card does work with the D+ channels on 30W before, something I had read previously it didnt. The HD channels on 30W have now been removed from that satellite as HD is switching to 19E only.

The HD channels in my package work fine (Canal+ HD, Eurosport, Deportes, Liga and Fox HD) and also the Canal+ 3D channel works as well.

gixxerbroing

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Norfolk
Update: I still have my old seca card working fine in the DM800. I have now got a separate iplus and new subscription for the HD channels.

So currently paying two subs to D+ Watching HD channels involves pointing dish at Astra, switching off dreambox, changing audio input to amp, in short a pain in the fundament. Also the HDD on the iplus is only 500Gb and it's not possible to extract recordings from it.

Now all I want is to use the new nagra3 card in the dreambox. I understand Mr Polish has gone to ground - anyone able to point me in the right direction to sort this out?

I have no interest in stealing from D+ I just want to use my nagra card in my dreambox.

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
No idea who does RSA extractions these days but there are people in Romania doing this.

Big-Apple

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2x Dm800
1xDm7000
My Location
CEE
Point is u could buy spanish deco with chip pairing which unable to extract box key but even if its extractable prize for that will expand half or yearly subscription prize

best way to catch setup receiver+card+boxkey/rsa is simply to catch some spanish amigo who wants to sell own setup or provide ebay auction
or catch some agents who are selling already with extracted boxkey.

If u r advanced electronic engineer u can do own steps by installing Jtag pins on mainboard and dump flash of receiver
and then sending whole dump to box/key rsa extraction

both ways hard ways :)