Official TD Image

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
tdimage_2007_08_02

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tdimage_2007_08_02.bin (min. required: 8MB_image_0_10_0-3_29-2005_11_15)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

- change: added additional check for correct texts to fix a segmentation fault
on 7 degrees east on all Digitürk channels because of stupid data.
- update: full satellite database updated (date end of may 2007)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download from official site www.triple-dragon-fan.de/board

Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
tdimage_2007_08_20.bin (min. required: 8MB_image_0_10_0-3_29-2005_11_15)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- new : a small update plugin which allows you to update the software of your box (excluding kernel and bootloader) directly from the GUI. You can update from booth an Internet server by FTP- or HTTPprotocol or from a local file.
- bugfix: While PVR-recording, if you pressed the Pause/Play button, the recording
was paused/resumed but both the OSD and the LCD did show anything.
- change: because some operators (hello APS Germany and Canal+ France) transmit
service names within the SDT which are only a couple of spaces, this service names looks empty in the service list. This version includes a workaround for such service names. While a satellite/transponder-
scan, the names are checked and if they only contain spaces, they are renamed as services without a name:
{frequency - polarisation - symbolrate - FEC}

A few words about the online-update... By default, the plugin uses a hard coded URL for the download. If you like to use your very own download server, you can define them in the configuration file /var/etc/libupdate.cfg. As long as this file does not exist, the default server is used. The URL in this config file must look like:

update://user: password@host: port

For FTP all values must be valid (user, password, host and port). For HTTP, user and password are ignored and the port must be set to 0 (zero). Internally the port for HTTP-transfers is fixed to port 80. For both FTP and HTTP the filename is fixed to tdsystem.mtd, which is identical to our typical tdimage.bin as long as no kernel, bootloader or var-partition is inlcuded.

Micha
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download from official site www.triple-dragon-fan.de/

Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Here is a small update mainly for all the users scanning on Astra 28.2 degrees east. This update is also available through the online update function.

tdimage_2007_08_25.bin (min. required: 8MB_image_0_10_0-3_29-2005_11_15)
- bugfix: satellite scan on Astra 2 at 28.2° east ended up with an endless loop scanning everytime the same transponder again and again.

- change: The detailed EPG-window is able to display the content of the so - called item list. This list is partly in use by various operators like CSAT and ABsat (france). But beware, we are not responsible for the displayed content. Not all of the text transmitted by the operators seems to be really useful.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Download from official site www.triple-dragon-fan.de

Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Further to the last image, be sure to download 2007_08_25_2, as this includes a couple of items missing from that last image (graphic library and latest online update plugin)

Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
The new features:

tdimage_2007_09_04.bin (min. required: 8MB_image_0_10_0-3_29-2005_11_15)
- update: added Eutelsat Eurobird 9 on 9 degrees east to the transponder database
- change: added some more provider name fixes (upper/lower case corrections) to
prevent multiple entries for the same provider.

Download from www.triple-dragon-fan.de

Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
New official image!

tdimage_2007_09_10.bin (min. required: 8MB_image_0_10_0-3_29-2005_11_15)
- new : as requested by some users, the infobar can show a signal level bar.

To see that signal level bar, just enable it in the OSD setup.
- change: broadcaster based color remapping in Teletext by X/28 and M/29 packets is disabled by default. If you need it for the some few services using this, enable it in the expert options menu.

- (new) : in the manual scan menu a signal tone can be enabled/disabled by pressing the red button. Please note, that you will have no continous tone but with some clicking noise around every 200 milli seconds.

It is also availaible via the online update!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download from _www.triple-dragon-fan.de

Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
tdimage_2007_10_09.bin (min. required: 8MB_image_0_10_0-3_29-2005_11_15)
- bugfix: sleep timer was running wrong (up to 50%).

- new : as requested by some users, service browsers satellite list can be configured to show the satellites sorted by their name (default) or by their orbital position.

- change: as requested by some users, service browsers satellite list shows the full satellite name and orbital position in the lower status line also if the left side (the satellites itself) is selected.

- change: as requested by some users, pressing volume up/down will reset from mute (if was muted) to normal audio as most other devices do.

- new : completely rework of the timer GUI:
- the timer list looks more formated.

- The timer list honours the date and time format configured by the user except for the long format ("Mon 01 Jun 2999").

- The editor does not use the static menu system anymore.
- The editor allows, as long time requested by users, to select the service.

- In the editor the start/end date/time is splitted into two entries (later a calendar selection dialog for the date is planned)

- In the editor on the start/end date pressing left/right buttons will change the date by -/+ one day.

- In the editor on the start/end time pressing left/right buttons will change the time by -/+ one minute including updating the date after roll over.

- Depending on the configured clock system (12/24 hours) the time input request the input in the corresponding system.

- as requested by users, the editor allows a "power state on end" where the user can selected "asbefore", "standby" and "stay on"

- when adding a new timer event, the editor defaults to the currently selected service and date. The start time defaults to the current time rounded up to the next half hour and the default duration is set to 90 minutes.

- new : An additional Timer Configuration menu (from the language and time setup) enables configuration for boot the sleep timer and timer events:

- as requested by some users, the maximal selectable duration of the sleep timer from the timer button can be set to 60, 120, 180 and 240 minutes.

- the step width for the sleep timer (the time added with every press on the timer button) can be set to 15 or 30 minutes.

- as requested by some users, timer events can be configured to be automatically deleted if they has expired.

- The default behaviour at the end of an timer event can be configured (unchanged power, switch off, stay switched on). This will take effect where timers can set by a single button (EPG).

- bugfix: Timer becomes confused after changing the time zone or the daylight saving time (as at the end of this month here in europe).

- new : romanian translation

Download from _www.triple-dragon-fan.de, but read the comments by the developer Micha, as this is a beta image and wants feedback on the image.

Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
tdimage_2007_10_17.bin (min. required: 8MB_image_0_10_0-3_29-2005_11_15)
- bugfix: PVR filebrowser fails to delete file splits if lower parts of them
where missing (i.e. if the user deleted some manually by FTP)
- new : timer list indicates the currently running timer event with a symbol
(right arrow) in front of the line.
- new : timer list indicates repeating events with an additional R. So the
possible values for timer types are:
R Record once
Z Zap once
R R Record Repeating
Z R Zap Reapeating
- new : timer list resolves the last, current and next start date as
"yesterday", "today" and "tomorrow"
- bugfix: timers displayed start-/stop times gets wrong on manual clock
configuration if daylight saving was enabled (added one hour).
- update: dutch, german, greek and polish translations
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
tdimage_2007_10_18.bin (min. required: 8MB_image_0_10_0-3_29-2005_11_15)
- bugfix: due to a mistake the last image contains old EPG-plugins, so the EPG
did no show timer events.
- bugfix: due to a data type missmatch the end power mode of timer events could
not be set to "stay switched on"

Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Download from _www.gccadm.net (TD section).

Changelog included with file.

That site is now the home of official images for the TD since the demise of _www.triple-dragon-fan.de

Llew