OSN Arabia HD channels

bikrom

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s
My Location
Dakar SENEGAL
Guys,
Any update regarding how to get the OSN HD channels? I'm a premium subscriber using a dreambox 8000 HD but so far the only channels I can get are the standard ones. Did anyone manage to get HD channels without using Humax or Showtime decoders?

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800, DM7020, Hotbird, Badr, Nilesat, Turksat, Eurobird
My Location
Middle East
No sign of HD (apart from a test channel) at

_http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/osnnile.html]Orbit Showtime Network on Nilesat 101/102 & Atlantic Bird 4A at 7.0

No sign of HD at all at

_http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/osneb2.html]Orbit Showtime Network on Eurobird 2 at 25.5

They really are a useless shower of shit. I'm going to ring them tomorrow and demand the HD box anyway, and if they can't get it, and they can't give a satisfactory answer as to whether or not they will be getting some of the Premiership from Abu Dhabi, then I'll cancel anyway.

Too many repeats.

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Osn stop selling "normal" irdeto cards on last april the 10th,since that you got only the kaon hd receiver,that paired the new cards with the receiver,what means you cannot watch hd channels at the moment on your dreambox!
signal very weak here,with 2,20m only one transponder,with the lower freqency the 2.one,is here but to weak to lock!
for me its unclear at the moment,what happens with the old cards can the dont watch hd tv ,the only way to stop cs for osn!
i got my kaon hd osn decoder,in aporixmently one month,from a friend,that bring me from syria!

how it looks,many dealer,did not know much about the current situation ,everyone give you a diffrent asnswer!

mazeh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sr-1000HD starcom
My Location
lebanon
Dear Guys, i have SR-1000HD from starcome,Does any body knows how to get the OSN HD channels on Nilesat ? Is is possible ? i have rescaned the nilesat many times without any success :(

garyg

Reaction score
Website
garygoodger.com
My Satellite Setup
Nothing at the moment :(
My Location
Berkshire
I cant find the channels either...

Maybe they are at AB4A?

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
For us here new customers will have to have a new card which is to be married to the new HD box. Old customers renewing will keep the old card/box but obviously no HD channels. I think the new boxes are here but I havent ordered one yet(customers waiting for news about the Premier League football before they decide what to do).

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800, DM7020, Hotbird, Badr, Nilesat, Turksat, Eurobird
My Location
Middle East
Showtime are not getting a sniff of the Premiership.

_http://www.admcsport.com