emadhamdy11

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hi there
how are you
My Location
egypt
Hello friends,
I'm a new member , I have a problem, which is, I am looking for a firmware for my Sat Finder hd7090s+ , I need it quickly because I installed a dr.dh firmware on it , and now it's working wrong, and I searched on the internet for thé firmware and didn't find anything even on the manufacturer's website I did not find anything, please help,
thank you very much

vma

Reaction score
Website
vma-satellite.blogspot.pt
My Satellite Setup
RX: 3 motorized DiSEqC-1.2 dishes (100cm, 110cm, 120cm) + 7 regular dishes.
Main receiver: Vu+ Duo + many others & IRD
TX: Modulators for DVB-S/C/T + Dektec Modulators
Field Meter: Emitor, KWS, Kathrein, Unaohm, Promax, Spaun, Rover Instruments, ...
My Location
Portugal
As a note to everyone: these chinese OEM meters all look the same with different brands.

But beware from cross-flashing them! They are normally from different production series and use different components. Mainly the LCD and the Tuner will change. As a result, if you flash the wrong firmware, the display might not work at all or look funny (like only every odd line is working) or the tuner does not find any carrier.

Normally, the bootloader allows to flash back the correct FW, but you need to have it!

I have had this problem myself: had a good FW, which lacked DVB-T compatibility with Portuguese transmitters. Found a better FW, where this issue is fixed, but now the LCD looks interlaced. I can flash it back, but then I loose DVB-T functionality.

Never managed to cross-build a new FW with working LCD driver.

Good luck to OP.

Regards,
vma