Pli image for DM600 very nice

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
The continuous rewind is optional and you can set the rewindable time in minutes, so if you don't want it just don't enable it (it is not on by default). The Sly boxes have this on all the time and people live with it. The Sly boxes are even worse as they continuously download Anytime content as well.

The URL where the EPG is downloaded from can be edited to download from any other XML EPG source, should you not be happy with Rytec's EPG.

This EPG is integrated with the image to the extent that it does not require an Enigma restart to activate the new EPG. Once the download is started (if you do it manually), you can close the panel and carry on watching TV - the update is performed in the background.

This image has a distinct advantage over any other image: it is really open source and therefore if the team decided to go walkies, development can still carry on (it would jsust need a new place to put the repository).
I am also a long time Gemini user, but I will support OpenPli from here on because they are adhering to the principles of open source and the GNU licenses, unlike Gemini and Nabilo and all the others.

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
The continuous rewind is optional and you can set the rewindable time in minutes, so if you don't want it just don't enable it (it is not on by default). The Sly boxes have this on all the time and people live with it. The Sly boxes are even worse as they continuously download Anytime content as well.

The URL where the EPG is downloaded from can be edited to download from any other XML EPG source, should you not be happy with Rytec's EPG.

This EPG is integrated with the image to the extent that it does not require an Enigma restart to activate the new EPG. Once the download is started (if you do it manually), you can close the panel and carry on watching TV - the update is performed in the background.

This image has a distinct advantage over any other image: it is really open source and therefore if the team decided to go walkies, development can still carry on (it would jsust need a new place to put the repository).
I am also a long time Gemini user, but I will support OpenPli from here on because they are adhering to the principles of open source and the GNU licenses, unlike Gemini and Nabilo and all the others.

roberto mafara

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2600C1 DM800HD Vu+Duo
Laminas ofc 1200 triax 1100
Black ultra lnb
My Location
BenissaCosta Costablanca
where can I download this image to try on my dm600 clone?????

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Europe
From here: _http://www.pli-images.org/modules/file_downloads/file_downloads.php
This will be the latest nightly build of OpenPli images for all the Dreamboxes.