For Sale Precision 2.0m Dish and Polar Mount

moonbase

Small Dish Man
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Hi,

I have for sale a Precision 2.0m dish with polar mount. The dish is the one that was featured in my "Precision 2.0m Refurb" topic in the 1st link pasted below. The polar mount is the one that was featured in one of my polar mount for sale topics in the 2nd link pasted below.

Precision 2.0 metre Refurb (Barn & Bramble Rescue) - SatsUK

Precision Polar Mount (another one) - SatsUK

Both the Precision 2.0m dish and the polar mount have been refurbished. The polar mount having new bearings, bearing shaft bolts and the protective denso tape replaced with new. There are a couple of minor dings to the dish face but they do not seem to be having any significant impact to the dish performance as judged by the C band scan results that I have posted on the forum.

The items included in this sale are listed below:

1. Precision 2.0m dish with original feed support arms.
2. Precision Ku band feed and C120 waveguide.
3. Precision polar mount.

If required, I can supply a 24" actuator at additional cost, an actuator is not included in the sale price.
A picture of the dish is attached below, there are quite a few more pictures of the dish and polar mount available from the two links I have pasted above.

Asking Price
£750 collected

Attachments

• Precision 2.0m (01).jpg
    Precision 2.0m (01).jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Pierangelo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
150 cm from 80 east to 40 west + C lnb
My Location
Italy
Precision polar mount from where to where?

80 east .. 55 west?

moonbase

Small Dish Man
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Precision polar mount from where to where?
80 east .. 55 west?

The specified arc range for a Precision polar mount was approximately 50 degrees to the West and 60 degrees to the East, giving an arc width of 110 degrees. However, if used with a powerful and reliable actuator it should be possible to get a wider arc. There are a few forum members who are using a Precision polar mount that may be able to provide input on the arc width they can get?

Last edited: