programmer and cards

barella63

Reaction score
My Location
south of england
:)
hello lads! anybody's home? i am mad about satellite channels and i want to start watching. i want to watch anything; movies, footy, pink channels, astra, hot bird, hispasat, etc... all and everything. i don't know what programmer and cards to bye. elvis, usb, fancards(6), titanium? i don't know how to start, what to bye. are many on web but i haven't a clue "which and what". any good advice are welcome.

many thanks

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Well the most popular programmer is the Infinty....used with a Fun 6 card and probably the cheapest and most reliable, the only downside with using fun cards is that you have re-program them regular. But then it all depends on what receiver you are using!

barella63

Reaction score
My Location
south of england
waverider said:
Well the most popular programmer is the Infinty....used with a Fun 6 card and probably the cheapest and most reliable, the only downside with using fun cards is that you have re-program them regular. But then it all depends on what receiver you are using!
Hello Waverider,

thanks for your quick answer. i have an echostar ad3000-ip.
i'm not very familiar with programmers and i understand that are two types of infinity. I am wrong?
would you please advice me where i can buy the chepest infinity programmer+fan6 cards. i'm not working (being a disabled person), and my budget is very small.

many tx

barella63 :-band

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
barella63 said:
Hello Waverider,

thanks for your quick answer. i have an echostar ad3000-ip.
i'm not very familiar with programmers and i understand that are two types of infinity. I am wrong?
would you please advice me where i can buy the chepest infinity programmer+fan6 cards. i'm not working (being a disabled person), and my budget is very small.

many tx

barella63 :-band

Don't take this the wrong way barella, as I want to help you m8! but many many people come on here asking questions on subjects that they do not have a clue about as 90% have not bothered to surf or browse site's with info! What I recomend you do is to read up on the basics on this site http://www.duwgati.com/uk/index.htm Take your time to digest whats there and the picture will become clearer on what direction you wish to take. Of course with some knowledge on what suite's you regarding gadgets I and we on this site will only be too glad to help you further.....WR