qbox & ccam

wottyy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
window 7
My Location
surry
hi all im thinking of geting this box dose ccam work. all so will ther be imags comeing out like in the dm. iv seen a lot of bad things side about this box aney light on this. i was just about to get a azbox untill i came acoess this box ie qbox thanks

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Welcome to the forum. I am glad everybody is ok now. Obviously we don't know the history of everyone who comes here, the fact is that a lot of new users use TXT style, and don't put any effort into making their post easy to understand. Anyway, do your best and we will try to help, ok? :)

Regarding the Qbox: If you take some time and read the Qbox coming soon thread in this forum you will see that there are a lot of problems with it. It is not the finished product as the software needs further development. BUT, the good news is that they are producing new updates on a weekly basis, and slowly getting to the point where the Qbox is operational. It can do a lot of things already, hopefully in the future it will all work. If you need it as your only receiver, then I suggest you wait. But as a toy and hobby and something to play with, it has a lot of potential.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
P.S. Click on the "ABC" on the top right corner of the reply message box and install the spell checker, it's a great little tool :)

wottyy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
window 7
My Location
surry
thak you tg. im seeing a lot of good things side about this box.and it seems to do ccam too. i was looking at the azbox then i saw this one and as you side the images are comeing out farst

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
The CCam works only as a client at the moment (so does Incubus and Radarcam). So I have it connected to my Dreambox (who acts as a server) and so I can watch everything. it still has problems viewing HD channels using those cams, but I am sure it will be fixed (as otherwise what's the purpuse of the box??)

stubugs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
qbox hd on order
triple dragon
My Location
derbyshire
hi i watch sly uk hd channels with radar and ccam and cam needs reseting about every 25 mins
stubugs

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Well, I was reading in one of the forums about the qbox, and there was one user who insisted that the old Incubus 0.88 works best. So I installed it, and it does seem better than later cams. Maybe you should try it, you never know...

wottyy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
window 7
My Location
surry
ok found some thing QboxHD DVB Busters emu panel have you tryed this tg ?

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Yes, almost everyone uses this. Once you install the panel and the cams you can use it to switch between the different cams using the blue button, and selecting the plugin.

wottyy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
window 7
My Location
surry
o,o i see this has been updated QBOXHD Emu manager plugin(cccam) by DVB Busters
to update20090725Radar112 and 113 is comeing out now i think ill order it qbox i mein