Re:keyboard & mouse

gepuk2001

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
virgin media
My Location
cheshire, uk
Hello all, hope this is ok to post here?

I need a Keyuboard and Mouse to work with my new Sansung Smart TV, can you suggest one of each that would work, Bluetooth, Wi-fi whatevers best? Thanks for any replies, Gepuk2001

A

Archive-10

You must have bought an old model, my new Samsung has a voice activated remote so no need for keyboard and squeeker

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
You must have bought an old model, my new Samsung has a voice activated remote so no need for keyboard and squeeker
That is fine if you wish for all your conversations to be listened to and possibly recorded at Samsung headquarters for posterity, but for my Samsung TV I disabled that function and use a wifi mouse and keyboard which work extremely well although there are a number of websites that do not like such a simple browser.

Last edited:

gepuk2001

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
virgin media
My Location
cheshire, uk
That is fine if you wish for all your conversations to be listened to and possibly recorded at Samsung headquarters for posterity, but for my Samsung TV I disabled that function and use a wifi mouse and keyboard which word extremely well although there are a number of websites that do not like such a simple browser.
My Samsung tv is only 16 days old, QE65Q67RATXXU, but like all things, its outdated as soon as it's been created. Will look into Wifi and bluetooth, have a Samsung Bluetooth Sound bar that's working great, Wifi working good, through Virgin. Thanks again for your replies, Gepuk2001

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
That is fine if you wish for all your conversations to be listened to and possibly recorded at Samsung headquarters for posterity, but for my Samsung TV I disabled that function and use a wifi mouse and keyboard which word extremely well although there are a number of websites that do not like such a simple browser.

You may have forgotten the Britbox function that is part of the Smart Samsung universe.

If you enable their 30 day promo and then cancel because it's not quite up to your excellent taste in content, Capita - currently trading as TV Licensing - will send their goons over should your home address not flag up a current licence, extracting money from you via their contract with the UK judicial system.

Keep them peeled !

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire