Advice Needed Received a Channel Master 1.2m - slight damage to face & what are my motor options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satspot

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM5402 M4
1.2m Triax dish
Technomate H to H motor
My Location
Ireland
A few of the lads were down the local discussing dish sizes a few years back. In fairness after a right few and the proverbial “no mine is bigger than yours” conversation which was getting a little animated at this stage, this chap stuck his head in around the bar and asked politely “any chance I could see your parabolics”. Complete show stopper. Had everyone in knots. He got a free pint for that one. Priceless

Manikm909

Small'ish Dish Man
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Channel Master 1.8M on Edision MIO 4K & GTMEDIA Combo, and CM1.2M on Octagon SF8008
My Location
Kent, UK
A few of the lads were down the local discussing dish sizes a few years back. In fairness after a right few and the proverbial “no mine is bigger than yours” conversation which was getting a little animated at this stage, this chap stuck his head in around the bar and asked politely “any chance I could see your parabolics”. Complete show stopper. Had everyone in knots. He got a free pint for that one. Priceless
what a strange thing to say to a group of men

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Not really, I told you to stop DM'ing me for advice yet you carried on sending DM's.
I am happy to add a member of the admin or mods team to the DM conversation to substantiate this fact.

My reply above is not rude, it is a plain speaking reply informing you of the status.
It seems that you are also bothering other forum members by DM asking for advice?

As regards your question about the Moteck H180 motor with inclined orbit tracking for a 1.2m CM dish.
I bought the Moteck H180 motor from one of the online retailers. I used a LINAK optical actuator for inclined orbit tracking that came from a batch I bought as end of line stock.
There is a - one - thread left open for progress and questions for the latest addition here.

Channel Master 1.2m

If you need to move it to somewhere else on the forum then it can be done, but use it from now on or it will also be closed.

The last page has been cleaned up, play nicely, a hot Saturday night with pubs open is scant excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.