Help Required Recording onto USB

SallyB

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Icecrypt S3200CC
My Location
France
Hello. I am hoping someone can give me a clue as to how to go about recording to a USB from an Icecrypt S3200CC satellite box.
It is quite an old box and I am sure I got it working a few years ago. The problem is that I cannot access the USB menu when I insert the USB stick.
I can set up the timer record and it tells me that there is an 'event' happening so something is going on! Thank you.

ozumo

te wo tsuite
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Raven mk2 zone 2 x4, Channel Master: 90cm x3, 1.2m x2, 1.8m PF. CM polar mount x2, Az/El x3.
My Location
South Durham
Does the USB stick work when plugged into a computer? It may be formatted with a file system the receiver does not understand. If you are able to format it on a PC set it to FAT32.

If the the USB stick is FAT32 and still doesn't work it's likely the USB port on the receiver is broken.

SallyB

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Icecrypt S3200CC
My Location
France
Thank you thank you Ozumo!! I had thought it might be the formatting but didn't know how to proceed. I couldn't format to FAT32 but the Youtube video said to try NTFS and it worked!!! Once again thank you!!!

ozumo

te wo tsuite
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Raven mk2 zone 2 x4, Channel Master: 90cm x3, 1.2m x2, 1.8m PF. CM polar mount x2, Az/El x3.
My Location
South Durham
No problem, thanks for letting us know it's working :Y