sky deutschland

benwiddowson82

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm dish (Amiko Motor). Amiko Alien2+, Amiko Alien Mini, GigaBlue IPBOX, Ariva 203, Sky+HD 2TB, NC+, TNTSAT, MTV Unlimited Cards. Mac Mini, MacBook Pro.
My Location
Loughborough, Liecestershire, UK
Has anyone here got a sky deutschland official card? If so where did you purchase it from and roughly what kind of markup was it? I had a look at TV Corner but they seem horrifically expensive.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
There will always be a massive markup if you have to use a third party reseller. Expect at least a 100% markup.

The only way to get a sub at a sensible price is to use friends / family in the country which originally supplies the sub.

itchybag

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.1 stab motor with VU+ SOLO 4k, dm800, prof 7500
My Location
earth
what channels are you interested in? Sky Italia cards can be bought at a fraction of the price on Ebay.

A nonymous

Reaction score
If your intending to use the card in anything other than a Sky De receiver i would forget it. They are in the middle of pairing up all the cards using a similar algorithm to Sky Italia so unless you want an expensive ice scrapper you will need to purchase the paired decoder at the same time.

A

Archive4

About the same as a Sky UK card then, without the paired receiver...

images

skomedal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
This and that
My Location
thule
Also Canal digital nordicpuke.gif

( Some exception boxes clear card ) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Regards

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Gah, why don't providers supply CAM for their cards? Having several receivers is just silly...

I already have 3 sat under my TV... Viasat HD box, Sky HD box and Vu+... Now, if Viasat and Sky could give me a CAM to use, I'd happily ditch theirs and use one of my choice.

Very few providers do it. Canal Digital (Conax) of Scandinavia and Vivacom (NDS) of Bulgaria and some French ones...